Is classic bimax + genio enough for me?

C

Carl-o

Platinum
I have short face syndrome. Going to plan a surgery soon ( starting a new job so first i need to settle down ).

I’ve aleready spoke with Andreishchev who suggested Bimax + CW rotation and genioplasty.
Overall im convinced that’s about the right thing to do along with some zygomatic implants.

However

If i push my chin out ( that’s ~3 cm advancement on the chin ) trying to simulate a “possible” projection of the chin and bite im concerned that a simple bimax (ofc in surgery first) with a classic Lefort 1 would give me a ridiculous face.

So FOR real (no memes) should I try to convince for a Lefort 2 or maybe finding someone for a Mod Lefort 3?

Attachments

• 78308DED-A02E-4342-900D-9B650B9FF9D7.jpeg
    78308DED-A02E-4342-900D-9B650B9FF9D7.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 54131791-B3E6-4A34-B59F-B1B0B141202F.jpeg
    54131791-B3E6-4A34-B59F-B1B0B141202F.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 81
Nice ascension brah

edit- realized it was a morph

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Carl-o
I have short face syndrome. Going to plan a surgery soon ( starting a new job so first i need to settle down ).

I’ve aleready spoke with Andreishchev who suggested Bimax + CW rotation and genioplasty.
Overall im convinced that’s about the right thing to do along with some zygomatic implants.

However

If i push my chin out ( that’s ~3 cm advancement on the chin ) trying to simulate a “possible” projection of the chin and bite im concerned that a simple bimax (ofc in surgery first) with a classic Lefort 1 would give me a ridiculous face.

So FOR real (no memes) should I try to convince for a Lefort 2 or maybe finding someone for a Mod Lefort 3?
bimax + genio + infraorbital rim implants (or undereye filler) + cheek implants will be most realistic solution tbh. like you said bimax and genio might make you look weird as your midface is recessed

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and SPFromNY914
How did you do the morph?

• Hmm...
Reactions: wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: Slob

However

Is this classed as short face syndrome? Your facial profile is very similar to mine including short set back chin

It’s not a morph i litterally pushed my jaw forward and roughly measured the distance.
Like an underbite
Ahh that looks nuts then. Also can I just ask, so can you write to Andreishchev and link pictures and he will respond and give you advice, just like that?

Is this classed as short face syndrome? Your facial profile is very similar to mine including short set back chin

Im on the edge. Further sign of
Short face syndrome is having difficulty to show teeth ( like you gotta streatch out alot ) and very little teeth showing while smiling

Ahh that looks nuts then. Also can I just ask, so can you write to Andreishchev and link pictures and he will respond and give you advice, just like that?
He did it with me

Attachments

• 6B9E64C2-FE02-4A3A-8685-1FA4531E4B72.png
    6B9E64C2-FE02-4A3A-8685-1FA4531E4B72.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 06631CAC-F7D9-4C85-BD69-DDCD4DC582C9.png
    06631CAC-F7D9-4C85-BD69-DDCD4DC582C9.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 63
Im on the edge. Further sign of
Short face syndrome is having difficulty to show teeth ( like you gotta streatch out alot ) and very little teeth showing while smiling
I see, I can show teeth quite easily but I look like an absolute tard lol, you're the first person I've seen with a lower third similar to mine (everything from the top lip upwards looks normal)
It's almost like micrognathia or something like my mandible is 1-2 cm short.
I think bimax would ascend us both tbh, you have a robust enough nose etc to look pretty good imo.
Dunno if your jaw is too short for a genio you might need a chin implant to get the projection looking correct

What sort of bite was it he wanted you to show? Just from the front?
A photo like this. Not gonna post my smile; it’s very awful and to show teeth my face warps like shit. It looks like those dogs with alot skin on the face

Attachments

• D144A0D0-F52A-48FC-8E79-67C6955E85F2.png
    D144A0D0-F52A-48FC-8E79-67C6955E85F2.png
    470.6 KB · Views: 63
I see, I can show teeth quite easily but I look like an absolute tard lol, you're the first person I've seen with a lower third similar to mine (everything from the top lip upwards looks normal)
It's almost like micrognathia or something like my mandible is 1-2 cm short.
I think bimax would ascend us both tbh, you have a robust enough nose etc to look pretty good imo.
Dunno if your jaw is too short for a genio you might need a chin implant to get the projection looking correct
I discover it because beside my shit profile i’ve tried to stick my tongue between my frontal teeth and it gave me immidiately a better appereance along with a natural cheek hollowness. So i asked to Andreishchev and he agreed; found also another maxillo surgeon on reddit and he agreed.

See what happens when i just stick my tongue between the frontal teeth?

Attachments

• 73C1C44B-51A0-4A7D-B34A-075C69E78014.jpeg
    73C1C44B-51A0-4A7D-B34A-075C69E78014.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 7D0AFBD9-F715-45D6-8634-8C07EFC883F4.jpeg
    7D0AFBD9-F715-45D6-8634-8C07EFC883F4.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 41
  • FF8636BF-17BE-4D3F-90B1-F8F79A7CA5CD.jpeg
    FF8636BF-17BE-4D3F-90B1-F8F79A7CA5CD.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Exact same lol infact I have a habit of biting my tongue to give my lower third a taller appearance, do you teeth grind/ have tmj?

Exact same lol infact I have a habit of biting my tongue to give my lower third a taller appearance, do you teeth grind/ have tmj?
No but i can make my jaw pop quite easily.. idk if it means something lol

Here with better light you see how more natural and hollowed it looks

Attachments

• F581A9A6-3B20-4DE5-B42A-7B856D1F56EB.jpeg
    F581A9A6-3B20-4DE5-B42A-7B856D1F56EB.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 40

For sure looks much better I have the same if I jut to where I feel like my lower jaw should be if my lower teeth weren't flared out forwards to make my bite, but I feel like my actual jawbone is about 1cm too short even if I got braces so bimax for me definitely. My eye area is ogre compared to yours though so I'll look kinda pan faced with my chin corrected but it's still 100x better than the chinlet look

Btw lose the facial hair for now, and trim your sideburns high, makes your face look deeper and less recessed, if you can't grow the chin part yet to fraud clean shave will mog trust me, I look like chit even with stubble, clean shave mogs, then full LONG beard but it doesn't look like yours is quite ready yet

Im
25 dude lol. Im using minox and is growing it is what it is.
Anyway my eye area is bad from the front. Eyes are hooded but they are buggy cause flat mid face.

If some how im able to achieve this it would be a victory

Attachments

• 86C5FCF7-4BE5-489B-80E4-6EF1F08E3E2D.jpeg
    86C5FCF7-4BE5-489B-80E4-6EF1F08E3E2D.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I have similar issue.

I'm hoping that I can get away with a camouflage fix rather than treating it properly (so genio or something instead of full on bimax) and that it will give me a satisfactory imrpovement

I have similar issue.

I'm hoping that I can get away with a camouflage fix rather than treating it properly (so genio or something instead of full on bimax) and that it will give me a satisfactory imrpovement
Why? If u can adress it properely wouldn’t be amazing?

Why? If u can adress it properely wouldn’t be amazing?
it would, but i'm no spring chicken.
years of braces before, mega expense for the surgery, braces after etc etc. There's always a trade off. I think I need to pick my battles!

I think genio to give me a little more height and width combined with some other little planned procedures would be enough for me to be content with my looks

it would, but i'm no spring chicken.
years of braces before, mega expense for the surgery, braces after etc etc. There's always a trade off. I think I need to pick my battles!

I think genio to give me a little more height and width combined with some other little planned procedures would be enough for me to be content with my looks
Look what surgery first is. I ain’t gonna wear any braces and if i do it gonna be after the bimax

I have a feeling your future self may look at you in despise, but you do you.
i don't think so.
My case isn't bad enough to warrant free surgery on the NHS here. So even though i'd surely benefit massively from it, the fact that i don't qualify suggests to me that i'd likely get a fairly good result from something like a genio or a chin wing or whatever.

And of course, the option for bimax is always there.

Bump; need more opinions