IS CLAVICLE LENGTHENING SURGERY SAFE?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Zephir
Look i researched alot and figured out that dr. eppley does it for like 28k.
I KNOW WHAT UR GONNA SAY
“What about movement? Flexibility? Haha ur clavicles are gonna snap when you bench 300 pounds you low IQ 14 year old loser. I bet u wont be able to even move ur shoulders all the way up! Enjoy being crippled when your 40-50 years old moron!”
View attachment IMG_2984.png

look listen… just hear me out.
Yes clavicle lengthening seems risky and scary, this surgery is so scary it makes your low T ass hide under the bed like a little bitch i get it boyo

IMG 2985

Dr. Eppley says the surgery costs 30k something like that and he said after 3 months you can lift weights.
If you can lift weights surely that means you can be flexible and move freely again. You can move your shoulders all the way up again.
The fact that you can lift weights are 3 months assures you that “becoming crippled, muh u cant move ur shoulder all the way up. Ur clavicles will snap” all these statements are false

Its just like leg lengthening. Leg lengthening niggas be squatting heavy ass weights. Stretching n shit. I know bodybuilders who got it and squat 600 pounds and dont break their legs
Their leg bones dont snap do they?

“will the bones be weaker while healing?”
No bruh. He says u can lift weights after 3 months. Thats already a good sign. And stop tripping about how its gonna be weaker than normal. The bone regrows like it normally does.

IMG 2987

this body builder got clavicle lengthening and he can still lift weights
if you are paronoid that much run sarms for 1 year
He kinda dumb tho. This nigga got like 20mm lmao what a dumbass. Bro spent 5k to be a framecel ahahaha what a stupid nigger.
But we wont be like him. We will add 1-2 inches.
And even then if your still a framecel
Dr. Leif Rodgers says the clavicle lengthening can be done more than once.
so basically what yall think. Is this surgery safe to perform or nah?
Tell
Me why it isnt safe.
And ask questions

1. Only 2 doctors in the world perform this surgery and it's expensive and extremely dangerous, If you know the guy from "The Looksmaxxing Channel" he had clavicle lengthening and surgery went wrong and his clavicle bone was basically hanging from his shoulder they attached it back now he's taking underground non-tested experimental medicine that was used only on rats, hes using it for bone healing

2. The lengthening you get is small

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mumbhai, SDPmaggot, MA_ascender and 1 other person
1. Only 2 doctors in the world perform this surgery and it's expensive and extremely dangerous, If you know the guy from "The Looksmaxxing Channel" he had clavicle lengthening and surgery went wrong and his clavicle bone was basically hanging from his shoulder they attached it back now he's taking underground non-tested experimental medicine that was used only on rats, hes using it for bone healing

in conclusion: use steroids and pray

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

Yea but you can do it multiple times
With leif Rodger.
And about the first one?
Well that…. Thats not very sigma..

Brutal, don't mess with nature boyo

• +1
Reactions: asdvek