Is Clavicle lengthening worth it

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
Title, I have a 18.5 inch Biacromial breadth, which is shoulder to shoulder width at 5'11.25 160 lbs 15% BF almost age 17,, I would like to get Clavicle lenghening in my 20's to get super wide af shoulders and have a mogger frame, does anyone know how much this costs, how many inches you can get, anyone from psl done this surgery
Average Shoulder Width and How to Measure Yours
Average Shoulder Width and How to Measure Yours

Average is 15.5 apparantely thats like getting leg lengthening at 6'5 man.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT, Clark69, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Yes It worth it
You get squarer shoulders also with it
Plus idk if you can lenghten also scapula but maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 7776, Copemaxxing and 3 others
Well, noone even fucking does preforms it

Definitely not
20 inch bidetloid is average, so 15.5 cannot be average biacromial
Nah, 19” bideltoid is average, but also, he isn’t talking about bideltoid, he’s talking about biacromial breadth - which is collarbone to collarbone, whereas bidelt is shoulder to shoulder including side deltoid muscle, thus why the only way to increase biacromial is via test + gh or surgery, whereas bidelt can be increased via training front and side delts.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel

Definitely not
Nah, 19” bideltoid is average, but also, he isn’t talking about bideltoid, he’s talking about biacromial breadth - which is collarbone to collarbone, whereas bidelt is shoulder to shoulder including side deltoid muscle, thus why the only way to increase biacromial is via test + gh or surgery, whereas bidelt can be increased via training front and side delts.
according to that article average Biacromial breadth is 16 for men, and I'm way above that, but I want more to mog, which is why I want to get clavicle lengthening in the future, I need more info on it though tbh, like costs, surgeons, safety, etc..., @SteveRogers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member

Definitely not
The link he posted literally says it man.

Definitely not
Average is around 18. 20 inch bideltoid is actually pretty good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, HighIQcel, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Average is around 18. 20 inch bideltoid is actually pretty good
Average in real life is 18.5 on this forum its 22 so no 20 inch is horrible in his made up fantasy land man.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
19.4 is average

BiDeltoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Mongrelcel
I'm talking about biacromial breadth which is shoulder to shoulder, and the average of that is 16 accoriding to that article and I have 18.5, not sure what my Bideltoid is, probably 20 something idk how to measure that, Biacromial is easier to measure tbh ngl

I'm talking about biacromial breadth which is shoulder to shoulder, and the average of that is 16 accoriding to that article and I have 18.5, not sure what my Bideltoid is, probably 20 something idk how to measure that, Biacromial is easier to measure tbh ngl
lol ok? MEasuring bideltoid is literally just taking pencil marks on a wall, measuring biarcomial is much much more difficult

lol ok? MEasuring bideltoid is literally just taking pencil marks on a wall, measuring biarcomial is much much more difficult
should I measure it, my brother measured me shoulder to shoulder for biacromial breadth, I searched average shoulder width and then measured, I think I have a decent frame, I will measure bideloid breadth, I think it will be between 20-21 tbh, I'm not a very expierenced lifter I've only gained my newbie gains of 20 lbs muscle mass, idk I want a mogger frame like a superhero,

is there any examples from who done this procedure? i've never seen a result from clavicle lengthening.
it might be prone to health problems.

is there any examples from who done this procedure? i've never seen a result from clavicle lengthening.
Thats because noone has done it.
Just one doctor said it could be done.

Thats because noone has done it.
Just one doctor said it could be done.
Eppley said he Has one male patient who hot CL of course privacy but results were decent but still he thinks its quite experimental surgeey

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9699

Definitely not
according to that article average Biacromial breadth is 16 for men, and I'm way above that, but I want more to mog, which is why I want to get clavicle lengthening in the future, I need more info on it though tbh, like costs, surgeons, safety, etc..., @SteveRogers
100%, I’ve looked into it too, but it doesn’t really look like a widely available surgery.

• +1
100%, I’ve looked into it too, but it doesn’t really look like a widely available surgery.
Well, im quite interested in the surgery too, so when you have some new info please tag me

Maybe the procedure will become popular amongst FtM transgenders in the future

I'm interested how would it impact function, strength and stability - like weightlifting etc. after all, the clavicle is connected to many things, and we don't know that the full impact of adding few cm to each one could do.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Well, im quite interested in the surgery too, so when you have some new info please tag me

Maybe the procedure will become popular amongst FtM transgenders in the future

I'm interested how would it impact function, strength and stability - like weightlifting etc. after all, the clavicle is connected to many things, and we don't know that the full impact of adding few cm to each one could do.
I think it would be wise to be at the natty limit before getting the procedure so you aren’t likely to go over and snap, is it done via osteogenesis or with a fat metal rod?

• +1
I think it would be wise to be at the natty limit before getting the procedure so you aren’t likely to go over and snap, is it done via osteogenesis or with a fat metal rod?
I don't know man, we can look for the info later in the evening if you'll be here PM me or start a thread and tag me, we can write an email to the surgeon that supposedly performed this.

I'm also interested in the cost and recovery period. If that shit costs like 20k then fuck it lol

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
I don't know man, we can look for the info later in the evening if you'll be here PM me or start a thread and tag me, we can write an email to the surgeon that supposedly performed this.

I'm also interested in the cost and recovery period. If that shit costs like 20k then fuck it lol
Sure, 20k doesn’t sound bad for a new experimental surgery tbf tho, but yeah I’d rather have my face fixed up for that much

• +1
@Mongrelcel @SteveRogers there is also shoulder implants. Thoughts on them? Looks way safer than surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Mongrelcel
Sure, 20k doesn’t sound bad for a new experimental surgery tbf tho, but yeah I’d rather have my face fixed up for that much
Imo at some point you just hit diminishing returns. Bimax if you're recessed? Will change your life. Getting some 5th minor procedure that is risky as fuck, expensive as hell, you have to recover from and can even ruin looks? Nah

Clavicle lengthen at 20k isn't worth it. You're better off spending the 20k traveling the world or some other shit.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and TheoryMaxxer
Imo at some point you just hit diminishing returns. Bimax if you're recessed? Will change your life. Getting some 5th minor procedure that is risky as fuck, expensive as hell, you have to recover from and can even ruin looks? Nah

Clavicle lengthen at 20k isn't worth it. You're better off spending the 20k traveling the world or some other shit.
I swear to god I was just walking back from the shop and saw a 5’7 dude with like a 12 inch bideltoid with an underbite. He’s probably browsing here rn

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Mongrelcel and Lolcel
Can one do hardcore gymcelling after the recovery tho?

Yes

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
so he added 4 cm to his bideltoid. nice improvement if it's not dangerous.

• +1
Literally no one has done this. Be the pioneer

ur 17 hgh will work for your frame

lolol 20k isnt nearly enough for that

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
lolol 20k isnt nearly enough for that
You on about the clavicle lengthening or the face? it's enough for the face depending on what you need done, and ion need too much

You on about the clavicle lengthening or the face? it's enough for the face depending on what you need done, and ion need too much
no its not lmao bimax is 20k minimum

/fit/ BFTO'ed

• JFL
Reactions: TRNA

oh my god 17 inch bideltoid at 6'5 suicide tier

and here I feel shit about my 19.5 at 5'10

@Won'tStopNoodling is this you lmao??

No one gonna do a surgery that had only been done once before man.
Jan Nowak thinks otherwise

inb4 he spearheads this surgery by getting it done again and again until he looks like this

• +1
Reactions: WeWillAllAscend