Reactions: ineonx, LuckyBeast, psychomandible and 2 others
Hahaha
I get it it’s because he is on steroids so it’s funny when you say he isnt
I am laughing out loud
LOL
Yeah you don’t need to be Tesla to figure that out

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and Nirvana
i think he uses 200mg/ml of test a week which is basically sports trt.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander and Saint Casanova
i think he uses 200mg/ml of test a week which is basically sports trt.
I thought he was taking as much as 700mg?

I think even some TRT clinics give 200mg to people.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
I thought he was taking as much as 700mg?

I think even some TRT clinics give 200mg to people.
I doubt it, most bodybuilders do that and he's nowhere near that in terms of physique or strength. No point in taking that much if you're not running a serious cycle in conjunction with other peds and a serious protocol to gain size and strength.

Think Togi, he ran a gram and other compounds and went from 175 to 225 in 9-11 months. But he was dialed in at that time for hypertrophy. Now not so much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I doubt it, most bodybuilders do that and he's nowhere near that in terms of physique or strength. No point in taking that much if your not running a serious cycle in conjunction with other peds and a serious protocol to gain size and strength.

Think Togi, he ran a gram and other compounds and went from 175 to 225 in 9-11 months. But he was dialed in at that time for hypertrophy. Now not so much.
Most bodybuilders take over a gram of test alone, provided you’re talking about actual pros.

People respond differently to gear. For some running 300mg is like running 600 for another person due to better genetic responses.

I doubt it, most bodybuilders do that and he's nowhere near that in terms of physique or strength. No point in taking that much if your not running a serious cycle in conjunction with other peds and a serious protocol to gain size and strength.

Togi was quite a good responder since he already trained for a while before using PEDs

i mean what do u expect hes tall and been cycling like 250 trt for a few months lmfao he's not gonna be a giant

Togi was quite a good responder since he already trained for a while before using PEDs
yeah I agree, but diet and exercise also come into the pic with a coach, you have other hapa cucks like soosh that ran gear but still don't look as good and jon skywalker who just blasts grams of gear and smokes weed like a retard.

Togi still put in the time, on a podcast with eubanks he mentioned that he was lifting beforehand but then hoped on and got the dream physique within a year due to serious exercise and training even with his gambling habits. Until he reached 225 that's when he stopped working out as miuch. He even mentioned he might hard cycle once or twice in the next couple years cuz its taxing and fuck off afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
tbh i think he took orals and maybe a lil test, dude was benching 315 as a skinny 16 y/o he had good genetics.
I think he benched 315 at 17 after 3 heats of lifting. Not sure if he was natty or not then.

He was definitely on orals when he benched 390.

Do you think he would’ve made good gains naturally, considering how ectomorphic he was ?

yeah I agree, but diet and exercise also come into the pic with a coach, you have other hapa cucks like soosh that ran gear but still don't look as good and jon skywalker who just blasts grams of gear and smokes weed like a retard.

Togi still put in the time, on a podcast with eubanks he mentioned that he was lifting beforehand but then hoped on and got the dream physique within a year due to serious exercise and training even with his gambling habits. Until he reached 225 that's when he stopped working out as miuch. He even mentioned he might hard cycle once or twice in the next couple years cuz its taxing and fuck off afterwards
IMO, skywalker still had a very impressive physique. Soosh’s was meh.

Yeah, tbh you really need to eat to gain notable size. That’s something I need to accept too.

you're*