Is coffee Bad for Looks?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Other than for teeth that i know makes them yellow and dirty.

Is it good for like your hormones and stuff like that? I take it before work and makes time pass faster, otherwise i’m just half asleep and the day it’s just a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Solution
Deleted member 4451
Yes, Coffee reduces collagen.
One study found that caffeine reduces collagen synthesis in human skin. It showed that exposing the most common type of cell found in connective tissue to different concentrations of caffeine led to up to 92% less of the protein being produced. Also, increases anxiety,cortisol and adrenaline. Fucks sleep too.

Smoking reduces collagen.
Stress reduces collagen.
Lack of sleep reduces collagen.
Over-eating reduces collagen.
Shifts in hormones reduces.
Toxic polluted city environment reduces collagen.
Excessive sun-exposure reduces collagen.

Guess what this all means? LIFE REDUCES COLLAGEN. It's called ageing as we live life.

That's why there is a thing known as; 'a skin-care routine' to combat...

Is it good for like your hormones and stuff like that? I take it before work and makes time pass faster, otherwise i’m just half asleep and the day it’s just a nightmare
Coffee is fine

coffee stunts your growth and ages you faster

What a croc of shit. Shut the fuck up man LMAO.

It helps you diet/fast by reducing your need for food. It's a looksmaxxer when used in the right way, accordingly. If you're an autist that drinks 3 coffees in half an hour then yeah you'll be an anxious wreck due to all the caffeine, stress tf out and age yourself. Spastic take. Stop spreading unscientific drivel.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, Willmogulater and PseudoMaxxer
first time i hear this bullshit. I’m 19tho so i’m done growing up i think.

Ages me faster??
What a croc of shit. Shut the fuck up man LMAO.

It helps you diet/fast by reducing your need for food. It's a looksmaxxer when used in the right way, accordingly. If you're an autist that drinks 3 coffees in half an hour then yeah you'll be an anxious wreck due to all the caffeine, stress tf out and age yourself. Spastic take. Stop spreading unscientific drivel.

It produces stress hormones which makes you feel more awake

No benefits with drinking coffe

If you're an autist that drinks 3 coffees in half an hour then yeah you'll be an anxious wreck due to all the caffeine, stress tf out and age yourself. Spastic take. Stop spreading unscientific drivel.

If you're an autist that drinks 3 coffees in half an hour then yeah you'll be an anxious wreck due to all the caffeine, stress tf out and age yourself. Spastic take. Stop spreading unscientific drivel.
1 a day?

Caffeine is equally the best pre-workout.

Go research what they stick in pre-workout supplements. Yup. It's caffeine.

really??? not even 1 a day?
No there isn’t a single benefit

All “studies” showing otherwise are just paid for by coffee companies

What do you think it would be good for you, it’s literally bean juice

• +1
Reactions: k44

I have two cappuccinos a day. Or sometimes two hot chocolates a day. Depends on if I am at work. Today I am not working so I am on hot chocolates. Hot chocolates contain around 2-3% caffeine.

Stress leads to collagen decline and coffee can cause stress if taken in high doses. As it increases awareness and some people become anxious when they become too aware.

Basically the more you can handle heightened awareness, the less it will stress you out. But obviously even for the 007s of this world it will cause anxiety if you drink stupid excessive amounts.

Caffeine is a performance enhancer when taken in moderation.

damn nigga them what should i take to stay up and not slack at work

i use caffeine for debloat and it works

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

same type of retard who would take the vaccine after making those comments

Harvard are sponsored by all coffee brands. Shout out Harvard business! :LOL:

One study found that caffeine reduces collagen synthesis in human skin. It showed that exposing the most common type of cell found in connective tissue to different concentrations of caffeine led to up to 92% less of the protein being produced. Also, increases anxiety,cortisol and adrenaline. Fucks sleep too.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Krakowski
One study found that caffeine reduces collagen synthesis in human skin. It showed that exposing the most common type of cell found in connective tissue to different concentrations of caffeine led to up to 92% less of the protein being produced.

Again. This is when taken in excessive amounts.

It's fundamentally an anti-oxidant, so in moderation it will only have benefits.

• +1

Stress reduces collagen.

Guess what this all means? LIFE REDUCES COLLAGEN. It's called ageing as we live life.

That's why there is a thing known as; 'a skin-care routine' to combat these factors and minimise their impact.

Muppet.

Joe biden head shake 2

• +1
Solution
Bro i dont know but coffee actually made my face leaner idk if its placebo but it actually did

• +1
Stress reduces collagen.

That's why there is a thing known as; 'a skin-care routine' to combat these factors and minimise their impact.

Muppet.

View attachment 2494291
Yes but you can avoid a lot of bad st uff

Again. This is when taken in excessive amounts.

View attachment 2494287

It's fundamentally an anti-oxidant, so in moderation it will only have benefits.
Nope. Its is coorelated. Higher dose lower collagen lot more than lower dose. does not mean lower wont lower. I drink like 60mg caffeine per day and i still see it affecting my skin.

Stress reduces collagen.

Muppet.

View attachment 2494291
Yes, all of them reduce collagen and life does reduce. Coffee will also reduce. All of them add up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
Nope. Its is coorelated. Higher dose lower collagen lot more than lower dose. does not mean lower wont lower. I drink like 60mg caffeine per day and i still see it affecting my skin.

You can easily off-set the negative affects of caffeine with good skin-care if you aren't drinking excessive amounts.

Your skin-care is clearly bad.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
You can easily off-set the negative affects of caffeine with good skin-care if you aren't drinking excessive amounts.

Your skin-care is clearly bad.
Nope. it WILL lower. It is choice of letting go some collagen(depending on intake) for the benefits. There is tradeoff. I can assure you i am late 20s and i still mog most 18 year old east asians. No issue skin-care wise, esp when i meet school mates once in a while, they look shit. While me at late 20s look better than what i did in high school.

Are there benefits to coffee? Yes, do i prefer those benefits and tradeoff some collagen for it? No. I have no issues with weight. I have always been lean, my only issue is not being muscular with body. Coffee also fucks my sleep, which means further lowering collagen.

If you have weight issues/dont get sleep issues, obv trading off some collagen to lean out and whatever other benefits u want its prob a worth trade off.