Is coinbase good for ordering Retin A on websites?

Jnumber01

Jnumber01

Gold
Does anyone use Coinbase? Is it safe and easy to use Coinbase to order from the internet?

where are you from ?

Works for me. I'm sure running a wallet off your computer would be safer though.

For allday pharmacy do you have to pay with btc?

Imagine being desperate enough to buy the Retin-A off those sketchy online Indian Pharmacies.

Just get a prescription and get a tube for $50 at your local pharmacy. Come on man, you don't want to risk anything when it comes to your skin.

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox
you don't need to use it though

Yes, it's the easiest way to get bitcoins quick. I use it.

Imagine being desperate enough to buy the Retin-A off those sketchy online Indian Pharmacies.

Just get a prescription and get a tube for $50 at your local pharmacy. Come on man, you don't want to risk anything when it comes to your skin.
You should get a prescription for TRT instead

I wouldnt personally because coinbase can randomly ban you for buying suspicious things. I sent my btc from coinbase to another wallet as a middleman so there was less chance coinbase would flag me when I was buying peptides. I dont know if it did anything but it only cost like 3 cents so its worth not getting banned.

I wouldnt personally because coinbase can randomly ban you for buying suspicious things. I sent my btc from coinbase to another wallet as a middleman so there was less chance coinbase would flag me when I was buying peptides. I dont know if it did anything but it only cost like 3 cents so its worth not getting banned.
I've bought like $200 worth of pharmaceuticals and never run into any issues. Good tip about running a middle man wallet though, never thought of that.

Does anyone use Coinbase? Is it safe and easy to use Coinbase to order from the internet?
Yes it worked fine for me bro. I used Coinbase to buy Bitcoin to buy accutane off ExpressPCT. It's annoying as hell though it took 7 days to deposit the money into my account and took damn near $10 as a fee for transferring the Bitcoin. But I got $40 worth of accutane (it's still coming in the mail) from Singapore.

Proof below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200529-170322~2.png
    Screenshot_20200529-170322~2.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
You don’t need to use bitcoin, there should be an option to wire money. The tret is legit though.