Is collagen really important?

Jad

Jad

North African
ive just got some pills that i was waiting months for, they must be filled with collagen (+ vitamine C.... ) as it mentionned on it, as i search through forums and realized they arent many detailled threads about collagen and how crucial it is, but i understood that it helps for tanning, eye area ( helps w eye bags and harmony ig lmfao ), it says three tablets per day tho, i can tell its legit bc its from a great USA health company, what yall think tho, cope?

info abt it:

Neocell collagen type 1 & 3 vitamin c super collagen +C (250 tablets) dietary supplement​

• Collagen tablet: Collagen tablet brand Supports Radiant Beauty
  • Collagen + vitamin C: A combination of Types 1 & 3 hydrolyzed collagen peptides, the collagen in this supplement can provide some of the necessary building blocks for collagen production, and includes vitamin C to boost your cellular health
  • Healthy hair, skin & nails: Hydrolyzed collagen supplement for women and men supports healthy skin, hair and nails, making you look and feel radiantly beautiful from the inside out
  • Joint support: This beauty collagen supplement helps support healthy joints while Vitamin C helps support your cellular health
  • Collagen types 1 & 3: For maximum results, take 6 tablets every day. Contains 6,000mg NeoCell Collagen Types 1 & 3 per serving + Vitamin C
    Charles Oliveira Sport GIF by UFC

Attachments

• image_2024-09-22_215641884.png
    image_2024-09-22_215641884.png
    181 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: castizo
Yes, but a jewish supplement will not give you it, eat gelatin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uN01, castizo, piec and 3 others
collagen is about 30% of your bone mass and what keeps you youthful

i don't think it's that important

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uN01, MedMogger, castizo and 3 others
Yes supplementsbare the best form to get it too, getting it from food is too hard
1753837 downloadfile 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: castizo, Lux, StarvedEpi and 2 others
i consume every bit of my daily raw chicken carcass for it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: castizo, Jad and PRIEST Sv3rige
Consuming too high a dose of those hydrolyzed collagen peptides has literally made me ill. Many others report this too there's something wrong with them. Carton of bone broth >>

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi