Is college a scam?

judas_wolve

judas_wolve

Iron
I have a full ride 4 year scholarship to the college my grandpa was a professor at.
I want to major in phycology so I can be a therapist, it pays pretty good and I don’t really care about money but should I? Should I want more money? Am I wasting an opportunity? Should I major in something money smart like Finance?
Is it wrong to feel guilty that i’ve been givin an opportunity that other people have to go into debt for? Maybe I should just get a trade and plumbermaxx lol.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
yes its big scam if you not chad

• +1
Reactions: sb23, James1234 and NZb6Air
also jewish debt

• +1
Reactions: AscendOrRopemaxx, sb23 and NZb6Air
bro, use your fucking brain for a second. most people that say college is a scam are retards anyway, and what is their main argument? the cost. you have a fucking full ride scholarship. obviously take it and go to college.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne, UrGirlsMcm, Bars and 9 others
Your right.

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
yes because you dont learn about how hitler balls detach from his body

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator, 97baHater, Disrupted Gene and 1 other person
I have a full ride 4 year scholarship to the college my grandpa was a professor at.
I want to major in phycology so I can be a therapist, it pays pretty good and I don’t really care about money but should I? Should I want more money? Am I wasting an opportunity? Should I major in something money smart like Finance?
Is it wrong to feel guilty that i’ve been givin an opportunity that other people have to go into debt for? Maybe I should just get a trade and plumbermaxx lol.
In my country it’s free so who cares if it’s scam or not

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
bro, use your fucking brain for a second. most people that say college is a scam are retards anyway, and what is their main argument? the cost. you have a fucking full ride scholarship. obviously take it and go to college.
College is only for lazy fucks and kids with no real
Dreams

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
literally retarded
How the fuck I am retarded it’s fucking free and pointless you only need it to get decent jobs which are 1000€ a month and you have to trade 4 years if you are a lazy dumb fuck then go because you don’t have a choice

Only a scam if you major in gender studies or some shit

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Kelly Oubre Jr
Nope. Don’t listen to survivorship biased stories about some dropout crypto scammer and look at the averages.

• +1
Reactions: ss07, 97baHater, Disrupted Gene and 3 others
College is a scam but no one denies that you need it to succeed

nigga..... psychology? do like math or engineering or smth lmfao

• +1
Reactions: ss07, Schizotypalcel, 97baHater and 2 others
Not a scam. You meet girls, have a much higher chance to find a job than someone without one, and you get chances to socialize you will never get again.

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Entirely depends on how much debt you'll have. If you have a scholarship then obviously you should do it but do it in something that can actually get you a job and not a meme degree

• +1
Reactions: Acion
worked for me
but building my business now

What did you major in?

Every person I've talked to who goes to college, the reasons they go never have anything to do with what they're passionate about/what their dream in life is

and some people just cope saying they study that because they're passionate about it but in reality I realize it's not

what's the point of living if it's not chasing your dreams? I'd rather die under a bridge knowing that I've chased what I've always wanted than be a guy with gray hair who drives a Mercedes and is going through a divorce because his wife hates him as well as his kids because he doesn't spend time with them lol

• +1
Reactions: Acion and judas_wolve
No point in attending if you're incel.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
its worth it of ur degree provides you with the knowledge to increase your social class

Otherwise its trash

Its nicer to chill for 4 years than work/neet so yes. Finance is a nonsense degree, psychology is somewhat respectable

Its nicer to chill for 4 years than work/neet so yes. Finance is a nonsense degree, psychology is somewhat respectable

Even with scholarship it still has the cost of the time spent. Time is money, u could be wageslaveing for 4 years instead. College is a scam unless u like promiscuous sex and r Chad/gay.

Even with scholarship it still has the cost of the time spent. Time is money, u could be wageslaveing for 4 years instead. College is a scam unless u like promiscuous sex and r Chad/gay.
4 years in college is perhaps the single best investment for your people skills and social life, especially if you were non-NT in school. and with the right degree 4 years in college will get you a job that more than makes up for the time you couldve spent on minimum wage jfl. and college is most peoples first chance at independence from their parents and actually experiencing adult life

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Mf you could pick gender studies as your major and it still wouldn’t be a scam because you got a free 4 year ride.

If you have a full ride scholarship no, it’s not retarded. College is only retarded if you go to an expensive uni and get a degree that isn’t worth shit. If you’re going for psychology you’ll get good money (median us income is 83k). The problem most people have with college is debt but if youre on a full ride scholarship you should attend

• +1
Reactions: judas_wolve
Idk if u take psychology ur prolly gonna have to do your masters
Id do something else but a lot of my friends are taking psychology for some reason
foid filled major too

• +1
Reactions: judas_wolve
Depends on the degree, if you have a clear plan of what you want to do and how to get a good paying job it’s not a scam, if you don’t really know what you want to do, and just end up getting some shitty degree, it’s definitely not worth your time

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and judas_wolve
anyone saying college is a scam is an idiot. not sure about psychology though. trust me you'll get out of the 'i don't care about moeny bro' phase real quick once you're in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and judas_wolve