Ugliest man alive
how big a difference does it make
@BrahminBoss
@ConfusedBolivian
@forevergymcelling

It's useless.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Manletmachine
Some people respond more than others. I immediately went from like 9-13 reps with x amount of weight when I hopped on as a 17 yo. MVP says it's a legit nootropic. If you have a decent budget then why not, it's pretty cheap. There's speculation that it could cause baldness but idk about that one.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
It makes you alot stronger and fills your muscles out. Mainly noticeable if you're a twink

Its great for most people, just do it

It increases your ATP levels so you have more endurance during your workouts.

For example: you do your heaviest set first and normally you decline after that, but with creatine you decline a bit less. Basically your muscles become less acidic.

It also makes your muscles look fuller because it holds water in your muscle cells.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
I noticed myself "fuller" after taking but in strengh idk, maybe because I dont stay consistent with it, it takes around 21 days to reach its full absortion so after that day you will have the effects at 100% but you have to keep taking forever in order to keep the results.

creating has steroid side affects pretty much while barely doing anything for aestetics/stength just hop on a light cycle

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine