Is credit card cloning/scamming legit?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
For example can you make 50K euros in 6 months without getting caught, relatively easily?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 43403, ClearEmOut and 1 other person
You shouldn't be talking bout this here. At least not without a VPN and using the Tor Browser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and AngryShortMale
lol at your dumbass talking about cloning go get scammed by a telegram ham

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Blud is onto something

For example can you make 50K euros in 6 months without getting caught, relatively easily?
if you live in europe most of the methods dont work
maybe only if youre from bulgaria or some shit

You shouldn't be talking bout this here. At least not without a VPN and using the Tor Browser.
your not gonna get caught here, there are too many pedofiles and drug operations for anyone to care unless you get caught by the credit card companies

the solution after that is to live in albania

• JFL
Reactions: subanimal, pentamogged9000, Mr. President and 1 other person
Will You Teach Me How To Do This Father ?

your not gonna get caught here, there are too many pedofiles and drug operations for anyone to care unless you get caught by the credit card companies

FBI Honeypot Thread

• +1
Reactions: subanimal

just live in albania to commit any type of crime without perseverance from the cops theory

• +1
Reactions: anabolic
just live in albania to commit any type of crime without perseverance from the cops theory
FBI Honeypot Thread

hope that’s a joke
https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fthumb%2F3%2F3b%2FSpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg%2F440px-SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg.png

if u live in balkans you will 100% not get caught. i saw a fake money experiment vid where these retard store owners didnt bother to check if the money was counterfeit

Will You Teach Me How To Do This Father ?
I just started seriously considering doing it myself. I haven't researched the topic enough yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
if u live in balkans you will 100% not get caught. i saw a fake money experiment vid where these retard store owners didnt bother to check if the money was counterfeit
https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2Fthumb%2F3%2F3b%2FSpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg%2F440px-SpongeBob_SquarePants_character.svg.png

I already considered doing that myself but I couldn't find decent counterfeit money and printing it myself would take a while and a lot of trail and error.

One day I was really enjoying playing minecraft when I found a credit card left on the floor. I used it to buy a shit ton of mcdonalds from the villagers to share with my fellow comrades after spending the night at minecrafts nightclub, we had a good time that gaming sesh, paid for the ubers to get back to bed since we didnt want to get nuked by the creepers!

no this shit is fake asf
You definitely can lol, for example I’ve seen people cashing out 4k in one go from betmgm logs, you just need to hop on the waves before they die and have good opsec.