is credit score important?

chudlite

chudlite

Long Live @Kaligula567 and @Kaari
i have this hospital bill i do NOT plan on paying, i know itll fuck my credit score over, is it that important?

also does anyone know how to buy your own debt and how long before the hospital sells it and some niggas from the philippines start calling me?

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and MA_ascender
Over for your life lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Over for your life lil nigga
yeah i owe the jews 8000 dollars while my ass shoplifts to eat sometimes… over for me i still have 3 years of college left and if i get a part time i wont have time to study, honestly though i think my credit score can tank it, yeah ill have to fix it later but im NOT paying 8000

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and MA_ascender
yeah i owe the jews 8000 dollars while my ass shoplifts to eat sometimes… over for me i still have 3 years of college left and if i get a part time i wont have time to study, honestly though i think my credit score can tank it, yeah ill have to fix it later but im NOT paying 8000
Brutal nigga get a job or something or your life is gone down the drain

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
nigga is credit score that important ?
Unless you want to rent all your life or have to buy a house/real estate in full then yea. I think you can't even get student loans if your credit is dead

• Woah
Reactions: chudlite
Unless you want to rent all your life or have to buy a house/real estate in full then yea. I think you can't even get student loans if your credit is dead
aw fuck yeah i guess its time to get a job, thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Insurance?

Yes credit score is very important if you want loans or to do money loops

Yes credit score is very important if you want loans or to do money loops
ok thanks i think i will larp to the doctor so i get amphetamines so i can just be awake 24/7

Depends on your lifestyle. If you live like normies it's pretty important since you'll need it to take loans for cars and houses. If you're a crypto bro you're pretty much unaffected by credit scores and taxes.

Idk how stocks work and how much a bad credit score can grip your balls if your assets are in that.

If you ever get a good career you might get your wages garnished. But they can only take a certain % at a time so it's like working at 85% salary.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite