Is Crypto Mining worth it?

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
according to calculator websites i can make 470€/month with crypto mining (electricity bill already included.. could make more if i use my house electricity instead of my own)

i would need to buy 5 rtx3080 cards for it. would cost me around 7000€.

after 14 months i would start making profit. but idk shit about the Crypto market and how all this works, taxes and if its worth it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 3828, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Go do it and then tell us if it’s worth it?

wakeup, it’s the first of the month
just post a pic everyday on every single thread on looksmax theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, evap0, ROTTING and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and AlexBrown84
Yes true. I think anybody can complete most looksmaxxing in a year but most here just rot in off topic
We need to ascend for our asian girls. They need us more than they think man. We're not doing it for ourselves we're doing it for them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, TUSSELEIF, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
Yeah do it.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Toth's thot
it's worth it, my teacher became a millionaire cuz of it and now all we do in his classes is play video games

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
cryptocurrency mining is only worth it if you live in places like Bulgaria where electricity is super cheap, or if you have access to solar panels, or if you have already installed botnet malware in other people's computers so they mine cryptocurrency for you

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, ROTTING, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
cryptocurrency mining is only worth it if you live in places like Bulgaria where electricity is super cheap, or if you have access to solar panels, or if you have already installed botnet malware in other people's computers so they mine cryptocurrency for you
This ^
And it's banned in many European countries and electricity isn't really worth it
Make a virus that mines other computers and sends crypto to your wallet and send it to your enemies and Stacies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and .👽.
This ^
And it's banned in many European countries and electricity isn't really worth it
Make a virus that mines other computers and sends crypto to your wallet and send it to your enemies and Stacies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
if a criminal is really able to insert malware in other people's computer, maybe mining malware is not the most profitable virus for the criminal

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
it's worth it, my teacher became a millionaire cuz of it and now all we do in his classes is play video games
in university or highschool? mirin' him btw but i dont see why he would have a laissez faire approach to teaching if he'd be earning the same amount no matter if he tries or if he lets you play games

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Toth's thot
Sarcastic Clap GIF by Debby Ryan

• Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84
if a criminal is really able to insert malware in other people's computer, maybe mining malware is not the most profitable virus for the criminal
if you have a virus that has full remote access to manipulate a computers processor/graphics card, why even bother mining? you can just directly latch off info which you can instantly sell. not to mention your average stacy is probably gonna own some cheap laptop, since she doesn't really doesn't do heavy work on it, and mining with those laptops is hell

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
not to mention your average stacy is probably gonna own some cheap laptop, since she doesn't really doesn't do heavy work on it, and mining with those laptops is hell
Should be able to mine XMR fine, shouldn’t it?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
only if you get free electricity from where you rent / included in rent/condo fee etc.

why share the botnet part?

according to calculator websites i can make 470€/month with crypto mining (electricity bill already included.. could make more if i use my house electricity instead of my own)

i would need to buy 5 rtx3080 cards for it. would cost me around 7000€.

after 14 months i would start making profit. but idk shit about the Crypto market and how all this works, taxes and if its worth it.
nigga, you could make profit in under a year if you were to use some more effective cards.

You legit make profit in under 10 months if you buy the right shit

• +1
nigga, you could make profit in under a year if you were to use some more effective cards.

You legit make profit in under 10 months if you buy the right shit
so u know shit about this? is it worth it? Bitcoin dropping hard idk also which cards, how many etc

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
so u know shit about this? is it worth it? Bitcoin dropping hard idk also which cards, how many etc
just got in to it ngl.

but ive been doing some research, and bitcoin is trash for mining. You wanna mine Ethereum my nigga.

Problem with mining right now is that all the gpus are out of stock, so all the ones which make you profit under a year are either gone or hiked to all hell.
'

• +1
just got in to it ngl.

but ive been doing some research, and bitcoin is trash for mining. You wanna mine Ethereum my nigga.

Problem with mining right now is that all the gpus are out of stock, so all the ones which make you profit under a year are either gone or hiked to all hell.
'
hmm 4bucks a day with investing 2k€. idk if its worth. how did u calculatr the profit under a year?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
hmm 4bucks a day with investing 2k€. idk if its worth. how did u calculatr the profit under a year?
found a card for around 400 which gave me around 2 bucks (electricity included) a day. 400/2=200

make sure you arent mining btc

Last edited:
  • +1