is CSGO worth playing in 2019?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Only got 23 hours on that bitch so never really got into it

Is it worth playing or is it fucked / dying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I used to play and ground this for DAYS
I have like 1k hours I think
Haven't played in like 2 years so idk about 2019

CSGO isnt worth it, valve turned into a battle royale shithole so all the zoomies can play it.

TF2 is objectively the superior game at this point. TF2 > CSGO

No it's not worth it

play DN

CSGO isnt worth it, valve turned into a battle royale shithole so all the zoomies can play it.

Both are dying but tf2 way moreso.

OP I wouldn't play it. Its pretty dated and you'll be stuck in elo hell down in the silver ranks

I heard there are people that hack on the game just to win but I can never really tell on this game when someone is hacking.

I have 600 hours into TF2. Played mostly in 2014 but I sold all my hats and shit in 2016 so I could buy a game from scrap.tf

Should I play that or CSGO?

I have 600 hours into TF2. Played mostly in 2014 but I sold all my hats and shit in 2016 so I could buy a game from scrap.tf

Play TF2.

Both are dying but tf2 way moreso.

OP I wouldn't play it. Its pretty dated and you'll be stuck in elo hell down in the silver ranks
Damn is there any Valve game that's still alive? (besides Dota 2)

Sad that all there games I grew up with are dying, we need TF3 tbh

Damn is there any Valve game that's still alive? (besides Dota 2)

Sad that all there games I grew up with are dying, we need TF3 tbh
Even though TF3 is a great game as a concept, there is no reason for it to be developed.

If you're a casual gamer you'll hate it

If you're serious in grinding you'll hate it

Former Legendary Eagle reporting in :feelsez:

TF2 for the nostalgia trip i'd say. I used to play around that time too, went back about a year ago and a good amount has changed.

CSGO is way more stressful and playing in the lower ranks sucks, so many hackers and your teammates are dogshit and drag you down. I quit about 2 years ago.

TF2 for the nostalgia trip i'd say. I used to play around that time too, went back about a year ago and a good amount has changed.

CSGO is way more stressful and playing in the lower ranks sucks, so many hackers and your teammates are dogshit and drag you down. I quit about 2 years ago.
Is CSGO fun to troll in? Like are people active on the mics? Sometimes that's the most fun is pissing people off.

csgo+lookism mixed discord
im in here if u want to queue up and play

No videogame is worth playing in 2019. Grow up and be a man.

No videogame is worth playing in 2019. Grow up and be a man.
https://blockexplorer.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/crypto-booomer-300x275.png

• JFL
Reactions: KEy21 and Deleted member 2486