is cutting on 1200 or 800 better for fat loss

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
title?
and why

??
You will lose more fat because you're losing more weight if you eat 800 calories per day.
But starving yourself is counterintuitive as your metabolism will just slow.
Shouldn't be a race.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
??
You will lose more fat because you're losing more weight if you eat 800 calories per day.
But starving yourself is counterintuitive as your metabolism will just slow.
Shouldn't be a race.
i can then just reverse diet. would u consider 1000-1200 starving urself?

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer and DarkAscender
too low, do 1500 with cardio and gym. best option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, shieldzz and Mr.Proper
i can then just reverse diet. would u consider 1000-1200 starving urself?
Yes, you are eating less than a toddler at those calories. Just go on a 400-500 caloric deficit. Or a 1000 caloric deficit with cardio. Losing fat should be your focus.

how to brutally rape every hormone's production in your body speedrun

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Sapphiremaxxing and NoCope
Without further context, how many calories you eat is an arbitrary measure.
Anybody that says 'eat this much' is inconsiderate of your specific height, weight, metabolism, etc.

As long as your deficit isn't over a 1000 cal I think you're good. But I prefer a smaller deficit with alot of cardio so I can get as much nutrients as possible

how to brutally rape every hormone's production in your body speedrun
add 0 fat on top of that and u got twink test levels formula
Yes, you are eating less than a toddler at those calories. Just go on a 400-500 caloric deficit. Or a 1000 caloric deficit with cardio. Losing fat should be your focus.
can’t u reverse diet afterwards to bring hormones and metabolism back to normal.
just add 100 cala every day?

can’t u reverse diet afterwards to bring hormones and metabolism back to normal.
cut like a normal person dumbass, 500kcal deficit. no need to starvemaxx like a retard

but why? 1200 cals is a starvation, not even gonna say nun bout 800, u will lose more than gain, dont go on such a fucking big deficit and do it as you should

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
too low, do 1500 with cardio and gym. best option
Agree. Don't cut your calories dramatically (fasting is acceptable, but very short and well-planned). You will likely start catabolism and lose muscles + metabolism will be slowed down.
If you are on some gear which prevents catabolism, that's another talk, but still, need some activity, need to use muscles a bit, at least.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
just eat like 200 below ur maintance and do some cardio so ur like 500/600 below maintance and ur fine it will go fast, or if u dont wanna do cardio what i do not recommand just eat 1600 calories

Agree. Don't cut your calories dramatically (fasting is acceptable, but very short and well-planned). You will likely start catabolism and lose muscles + metabolism will be slowed down.
If you are on some gear which prevents catabolism, that's another talk, but still, need some activity, need to use muscles a bit, at least.
is catabolism the main reason for metabolism decrease when doing very low cal diet.
i’ve done 800 for like 3 days so far. thinking of slightly upping but idk if i need to reverse diet if metabolism has already adjusted.

just eat like 200 below ur maintance and do some cardio so ur like 500/600 below maintance and ur fine it will go fast, or if u dont wanna do cardio what i do not recommand just eat 1600 calories
rep me ngga

is catabolism the main reason for metabolism decrease when doing very low cal diet.
i’ve done 800 for like 3 days so far. thinking of slightly upping but idk if i need to reverse diet if metabolism has already adjusted.
ur gonna feel shit u wont hit any micronutrient or minerals and also ur gonna be low on protien, just eat like 6 eggs in morning, maybe some fruit and yogurt inbetween as snack and a protein scource and some veggies as dinner and u will be on like 1500 calories and get some protein in with also vits and minerals, for fruits i sugges 3/4 kiwis

Real and logical answer is 1200 calories coz it is easier to maintain and wouldn’t fuck your metabolism up like 800 calories would

1200 is much better long term (1-2 weeks+)

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed