Is dairy good or bad

D

Deleted member 26837

eyecel
Im skinny as fuck but I suffer from bloating. Ive solved that issue by taking potassium and I also stopped consuming dairy. My question is does dairy actually cause bloating and if it does is it still worth it to drink milk and shit

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and HerpDerpson
My question is does dairy actually cause bloating and if it does is it still worth it to drink milk and shit
Facial bloating? Not really. 1 liter of milk is 50 grams or carbs and anything fermented has very little. Although I consider 50 quite a lot, but for most that would be alright.
It's mainly worth it for hydration. Because it actually hydrates you on a cellular level (unlike water) as long as it's unpasteurized. It's probably the best drink you can get (blood > raw milk > self-squeezed fruit juice)
Also it's very anabolic if you're trying to gain weight. And vice versa, if you're trying to lose it, it's better to abstain.
Pasteurized milk is just a funny tasting white water with lots of sugar, it's better to abstain if you can't buy get real milk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26837
it will spike your estrogen jfl good luck with being a tranny with no sex drive and man titties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceI, It'snotover, Yerico7 and 4 others
i eat mainly dairy sugar and pills

i eat mainly dairy sugar and pills
15713.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and incel194012940
only pasteurized is bad. raw dairy is godly

Raw dairy is godly, but all dairy contains lots of estrogen. More benefits than negatives though + high protein and easy calories for a bulk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CT03
Im skinny as fuck but I suffer from bloating. Ive solved that issue by taking potassium and I also stopped consuming dairy. My question is does dairy actually cause bloating and if it does is it still worth it to drink milk and shit
well i never heard about it causing bloat, but milk is unnatural and i dont recommend it. Cheese and yogurt can be healthy tho, humans eat fermented foods for a while

Avoid it tbh

Raw milk is good. Schizo Ray Peat said so.