Is damage to eye area from lack of sleep irreversible?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
My eye area is terrible anyway but I feel like my eye area would be slightly better if I had had better sleep especially under my eyes

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
How do most of you fuck up basic looksmax methods????

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
You need more than 10 months to figure lifting, dieting, sleeping, fashion, and hygiene?
Wdym? I dunno what figure means sounds like an American saying tbh

Are you saying I need 10 months until I notice any difference? Or that it will take me 10 months to start to regularly do all of those things?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Tyronecell
Wdym? I dunno what figure means sounds like an American saying tbh

Are you saying I need 10 months until I notice any difference? Or that it will take me 10 months to start to regularly do all of those things?

Meant to say "figure out". You joining in February. Meaning you have worked on the most important looksmaxx, which is body for 10 solid months. I'm also saying you don't need to read posts for 10 months to realize all you need are basics to looksmaxxx.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
My eye area is terrible anyway but I feel like my eye area would be slightly better if I had had better sleep especially under my eyes
I doubt they are irreversible, just maintain a good sleep rythm and your undereyes should get better if thet are bad cause of sleep deprivation

You should be fine apply some teabags and go on with your life