• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
hebbewem

hebbewem

Kraken
in a rave or at a wedding, no

in other circumstances, yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
Oh yeah, it's super gay, definitely don't learn how to dance salsa or bachata, or your local dance that is performed in your festivities. Yeah, super gay and useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member
You shouldn't dance on neither unless with a women
You should dance like crazy in a rave, it's the most masculine thing one can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Oh yeah, it's super gay, definitely don't learn how to dance salsa or bachata, or your local dance that is performed in your festivities. Yeah, super gay and useless.
I can tell you are doing satire but it is gay

• JFL
People think he is gay
You think it's gay, girls like guys who dance for whatever reason. Just go to a party or whatever, and tell me whether the dude that's sitting is getting the pussy or the one doing some shit while the music's playing.

• +1
Reactions: Thinking_Machine and Deleted member 7725
No. Dancing is movement which is yang, the active, masculine principle.

You think it's gay, girls like guys who dance for whatever reason. Just go to a party or whatever, and tell me whether the dude that's sitting is getting the pussy or the one doing some shit while the music's playing.
Neither is getting pussy chad is getting pussy

No. Dancing is movement which is yang, the active, masculine principle.
No its gay . I have never heard of man that likes dancing that isn't gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@hebbewem what r your thoughts on this ?

First female protagonist in GTA history

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
@hebbewem what r your thoughts on this ?

First female protagonist in GTA history

Dont like it i want 1 protaganist and it should be a man because men commit most crime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Yliaster
No its gay . I have never heard of man that likes dancing that isn't gay
also youre standing in one place when youre dancing
sprinting on the other hand is masculine and fits yang, aka to advance

• +1
Not surprised at the non-NT spastic basement dwellers saying dancing is gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
1000x this

i never initiate with girls but would always mop them up at raves just by having fun

op is a :feelsuhh: tier poster anyway

wish I could dance like this tbh 💯🔥🔥 shit goo hard asf

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
looks fun but slightly homosexual ngl
The first 30 seconds are gay af ngl, but the last 30 seconds he compensates, I know all my fellow friends both m and f go crazy when a dude can pull of great moves

• +1
I feel cringe when dancing

• +1
Everyone man feels that
Then it has to be sus. Cring is the reaction every hetro feels when doing that stuff. Imo cringe from shaking hip or other dance movements is probably deeply rooted and there for a reason.

Im thinking ruler ancestry. i dont think they were shaking hip like how modern dance is. Idk not the alphas at least. If anything it was prob the women, while the men enjoyed the scenery. I somewhat get the type of dance where your pretty much face to face with a female doing some non effort movement, but not the type of solo dance where your pretty much a jester.

But i wouldn't do any of them tbh. Dancing is something i can live my life without imo. Just feels weird. If i were to dance tho i would probably choose to do the face to face simple movement one only, but its probably weird if your not in a relationship as its a pretty cuck thing knowing your actions with your female dance partner is pretty much advertising her, like being watched in a live marketplace.

Last edited:
  • +1
No. The only gay activity is sexual activities with a male. Nothing else is a "gay activity", even if it is associated with them. Is cooking a "gay activity"?

No. The only gay activity is sexual activities with a male. Nothing else is a "gay activity", even if it is associated with them. Is cooking a "gay activity"?
Both are seen as gay and you would be assumed to he gay