Is dark eyes = dominant/dark triad cope?

CaptainCalicoe

CaptainCalicoe

Iron
People always talk about the mogger himself Tyson Ballou in a discussion about dark triad. Specifically referencing his eye area (positive eyebrow tilt/dark eyes), but honestly, which pic looks better?

6112fa813b6b7b016faec2c14cabd9a0
Download

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 13476 and 6 others
Debatable,
the left one is like 1 in 10.000.000 eye colour with insane limbal rings and still barely looks better than the dark brown ones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Tomboyslayer, patrician, Romeo1111 and 9 others
First look like an young Celembrimbor and yeah its cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Light eyes are more cold and intimidating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 13476 and 11 others
tyson ballou specifically descends with light eyes, something about his look makes light eyes look like shit and break harmony

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Romeo1111, Jason Voorhees, Frank Jack and 6 others
tyson ballou specifically descends with light eyes, something about his look makes light eyes look like shit and break harmony
Nah look as good
Just different targets

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14262, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Nah look as good
Just different targets
no he looks uncanny as fuck and not even close to as dark triad as with brown eyes. I don't disagree with light eyes ascending a majority, but people like ballou and richard ramirez have insane harmony because of them. that's the reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 3 others
no he looks uncanny as fuck and not even close to as dark triad as with brown eyes. I don't disagree with light eyes ascending a majority, but people like ballou and richard ramirez have insane harmony because of them. that's the reality
Light eyes mog
B1
B3
B2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Jason Voorhees, terrorblade and 9 others

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6963, buckchadley31 and 2 others
Tbh all predatorss are light eyed
View attachment 1198453

Brown eyes loon kind to me
I agree with you on some points but not all.
Yes light eyes basically haloes everyone who has them, 99% of people with dark eyes would look better with light
Yeah brown eyes do look kinder in some instances
But imo dark dark eyes, like pretty much black in all instances apart from if you shine a torch right into their eye doesnt look kind, looks dead or uncaring kinda.
That being said, lighter is better, even if light brown looks 'kind' its still preferable to dark brown.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 10987
Yes light eyes basically haloes everyone who has them, 99% of people with dark eyes would look better with light
Yep that's my point but outliers exist, ballou and ramirez for example look way better with brown eyes IMO. Most people ascend with light eyes but a few brown eyes adds to their look.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and CaptainCalicoe
Yep that's my point but outliers exist, ballou and ramirez for example look way better with brown eyes IMO. Most people ascend with light eyes but a few brown eyes adds to their look.
I see what you mean, and yeah outliers do exist, but personally ive yet to see one.
idk what ramirez looks like light eyes
But imo Ballou looks better with light, though the difference is slight and isnt as noticeable with other more obvious examples, i still think in the case of Ballou, light > dark.
Each to their own I guess
Just out of curiosity, you got any other examples of guys you think look better with dark eyes?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I see what you mean, and yeah outliers do exist, but personally ive yet to see one.
idk what ramirez looks like light eyes
But imo Ballou looks better with light, though the difference is slight and isnt as noticeable with other more obvious examples, i still think in the case of Ballou, light > dark.
Each to their own I guess
Just out of curiosity, you got any other examples of guys you think look better with dark eyes?
I think ballou looks far too low trust and uncanny with light eyes, brown eyes soften his look and add to his dark looks simultaneously
Ramirez was morphed with blue eyes, same shit way too low trust and uncanny looking. He has more black eyes though like literal black iris.

Nessman, IMO brown eyes add to his look

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I think ballou looks far too low trust and uncanny with light eyes, brown eyes soften his look and add to his dark looks simultaneously
Ramirez was morphed with blue eyes, same shit way too low trust and uncanny looking. He has more black eyes though like literal black iris.

View attachment 1198477
Disagree for him tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

View attachment 1198477
We'll just have to agree to disagree.
I feel like im letting my feeling of inferiority with dark eyes cloud my judgement, i just cant think of any situation or person where dark eyes mogs, but i get your arguments for sure about the trust and uncanniness.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
For me it's brown eyes < really dark brown\black eyes < light eyes

No he'd look better with light eyes its just that OP over did it with the eye color made them too bright and uncanny.

Eye color is a halo, nothing more, nothing less. the guy you posted (tyson ballou) looks good with both eye colors because he has a good face anyway. But oviously tyson with blue eyes mogs, its nothing much of a difference (in my opinion I know many guys think different). its not that he didint became a model with his brown eyes. You can have the best eye color and still be ugly if you have a ugly, short, roundish etc. face.
You need bones and phenotype. Pheno alone isnt enough. Your picture posted above proves this.
end of discussion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 14139
obviously colored eyes mog brown to dog shit, but even if you have colored eyes, if they're not LIGHT and pop then it's not that much of a halo and only look good under sunlight

in terms of dominance, eye color has close to zero impact

Light eye version of ballou mogs hard. Brings him from side character coloring to main character coloring.
Here he is next to o pry and looks like fucking normie. Obv he is post prime here and o pry in general looks better but the main difference is coloring. Give him light eyes and he doesn’t look as boring next to o pry.
F9C31D98 B945 411C 8A60 8D3240F70D6B

Dark triad is more about eye shape and eyebrows and less about eye color. You can look dark triad with any eye color as long as the eyebrows are positive tilted
A8C5F3EF A681 4C7A A172 C1A0563E2359

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Light eye version of ballou mogs hard. Brings him from side character coloring to main character coloring.
Here he is next to o pry and looks like fucking normie. Obv he is post prime here and o pry in general looks better but the main difference is coloring. Give him light eyes and he doesn’t look as boring next to o pry.
View attachment 1353613
Dark triad is more about eye shape and eyebrows and less about eye color. You can look dark triad with any eye color as long as the eyebrows are positive tilted
View attachment 1353604
Too true yet the eye color copers won't accept the truth. Muh blue eyes don't mean shit if you're ugly with a shit eye area lmao.

rick22010.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Deleted member 15099, CursedOne and 1 other person
Opryeyes

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
View attachment 1353613
View attachment 1353604
Dark triad features,positive Chantal tilt,positive brow titl,high fwhr,developed lower third,small eyes,narrow eyes,downturned mouth,small mouth,
IMG 1196

Not eye colour

IMG 0858
IMG 0857

Dark triad is cope, cause uglycels who are dark triad are ignored. Only thing that matters is be good looking, personality doesn't matter in the short-term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Brown eyes more dominant is true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Frank Jack
Doesn’t look uncanny at all

amount of copium in this thread is illegal

Of course. People just have dark eyes, has nothing to do with your personality