Is dating a girl with depression dangerous for LTR?

D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken
I meet one, im about to meet her family, she works, she had an ex like 1 moth ago, she lasted 1 year, the ex was the most ugly shitty boy i ever seen, yet, she has only 3 slays, she has insane body but doesnt like how she looks, it is dangerous to LTR her?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Latinolooksmaxxer and kebab
Depends bro. If she mogs you too hard you'll need to play extra mindgames to make sure she doesn't go hopping up the ladder once her confidence is somewhat regenerated.

Most "depressed" foids are also highly unstable and attention seeking, considering how rare it is for them to have true problems it's not that uncommon for them to delve into some kind of mental psychosis periodically. Srs

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, fuxkdakikez and Latinolooksmaxxer
nigga didnt u get that troony pregnant recently ?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
didnt you meet on tinder?

Depends bro. If she mogs you too hard you'll need to play extra mindgames to make sure she doesn't go hopping up the ladder once her confidence is somewhat regenerated.

Most "depressed" foids are also highly unstable and attention seeking, considering how rare it is for them to have true problems it's not that uncommon for them to delve into some kind of mental psychosis periodically. Srs
She feels like shes ugly and me handsome, far away from her league
IMG 3273

she gives me food of where she works
and she paid me 30 usd worth dollar dinner
IMG 3212

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
if her depression comes from borderline disorder then yeah its usually not a very good idea
unless she manages to get her issues in check before you start the ltr
my first gf was a borderliner that went untreated for the first two years we were together, then she started taking meds and slowly got better but i was so fed up with her that we ended breaking up anyways

if her depression comes from borderline disorder then yeah its usually not a very good idea
unless she manages to get her issues in check before you start the ltr
my first gf was a borderliner that went untreated for the first two years we were together, then she started taking meds and slowly got better but i was so fed up with her that we ended breaking up anyways
bro my ex is dating other guy how can i cope?

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
don't move in with her

I meet one, im about to meet her family, she works, she had an ex like 1 moth ago, she lasted 1 year, the ex was the most ugly shitty boy i ever seen, yet, she has only 3 slays, she has insane body but doesnt like how she looks, it is dangerous to LTR her?
You just described all women

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
bro it hurts alot, how many time i will sufer?
Your ex is dating someone else, isn’t that to be expected? And why does it hurt? I thought slayers had difficulty pair-bonding.

eventually you might get thick skin and go idgaf after breakups, happened with me after my first 2 ltr
Idont know whats worse, feeling emotions or not feeling it

Your ex is dating someone else, isn’t that to be expected? And why does it hurt? I thought slayers had difficulty pair-bonding.
i have a lot of slays but i miss her

Idont know whats worse, feeling emotions or not feeling it
You dont honestly feel bad for not feeling anything because as per definition you are not feeling anything.
If you feel bad you arent really "feeling nothing".
Its like death on the conception of an atheist you cant experience death because once you are dead you arent feeling perceiving or thinking anything

You dont honestly feel bad for not feeling anything because as per definition you are not feeling anything.
If you feel bad you arent really "feeling nothing".
Its like death on the conception of an atheist you cant experience death because once you are dead you arent feeling perceiving or thinking anything
bro how can i calm this pain

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22123 and Latinolooksmaxxer
bro how can i calm this pain
NT advice but you can do stuff that can distract you
Work/career, Hobbies, sports, working out, studying, watch movies, hanging out w friends and so on
Stuff that helps you wash off the aspie hyperfocus that comes with being romantically infatuated w someone
Plus check other girls around im sure you know other foids that you think are attractive

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22123
Yes. Fuck the depression out of her every night. That’s your job Chad. Only you can cure her depression. Chad’s cock is her medicine, and no amount of antidepressants is gonna suffice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22123
NT advice but you can do stuff that can distract you
Work/career, Hobbies, sports, working out, studying, watch movies, hanging out w friends and so on
Stuff that helps you wash off the aspie hyperfocus that comes with being romantically infatuated w someone
Plus check other girls around im sure you know other foids that you think are attractive
Thanks broder, i tried the girls one and i just think of her so i will try to do other hings

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Yes. Fuck the depression out of her every night. That’s your job Chad. Only you can cure her depression. Chad’s cock is her medicine, and no amount of antidepressants is gonna suffice.
LMAOOOOOO AJHAAHHAHAHAAH

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
LMAOOOOOO AJHAAHHAHAHAAH
Nothing funny in what I said. It is just Reality and you should enjoy your privileges in life.Not everybody gets to be born with good genes like you.

Nothing funny in what I said. It is just Reality and you should enjoy your privileges in life.Not everybody gets to be born with good genes like you.
Thanks boyo...

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Send her nudes habibi

Dont