Is dermaroller any good with castor oil

D

Deleted member 30892

Professionnal fumbler
For someone who got decent results from castor oil, dermaroller boosts my results with castor oil for my beard & eyebrows

Or dermaroller work only with shit like minox on the side

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 30892
why not use minoxidil for beard
-fucks up collagen
-don’t you need to do it for a really long period of time, like 6-8 months or more ?
-apparently it falls out
-can make your hair fall out, I want a beard but everyone loves my hair I wanna keep it I’m young

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
i
-fucks up collagen
-don’t you need to do it for a really long period of time, like 6-8 months or more ?
-apparently it falls out
-can make your hair fall out, I want a beard but everyone loves my hair I wanna keep it I’m young
i’m actually somewhat perplexed on this, how old are you,

just wait to grow out facial hair, it’s a looksmin before 25 imo, plus you’ll be better able to grow it at that age
It'd be a looksmax in my case, I'm too big to be a prettyboy (both in terms of muscle & fat lmao), I have a pretty deep voice, eyebrow slit, I'm very masculine and darktriad-like for the most part (at least from what women & friends told me)

Also my current specific haircut would fit a beard perfectly... it's actually the looksmax I need the most after losing some weight & maybe tattoos

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
For someone who got decent results from castor oil, dermaroller boosts my results with castor oil for my beard & eyebrows

Or dermaroller work only with shit like minox on the side
I've doing castor oil for like 2 weeks SOLID RESULTS no larping I might post later when I take a photo In the same spot to avoid fraud
However I'll recommend DERMASTAMP since is better than DERMAROLLER mix it with rosemary oil peppermint oil and castor oil and is a solid combo imo
Im going to start doing it for my hairline plus to get a stuble beard and fix my collagen since results in eyebrows and eyelashes with castor oil been pretty solid
Also to avoid wasting time do sabila in your face after dermastamping to improve collagen production

Last edited:
I've doing castor oil for like 2 weeks SOLID RESULTS no larping I might post later when I take a photo In the same spot to avoid fraud
However I'll recommend DERMASTAMP since is better than DERMAROLLER mix it with rosemary oil peppermint oil and castor oil and is a solid combo imo
Im going to start doing it for my hairline plus to get a stuble beard and fix my collagen since results in eyebrows and eyelashes with castor oil been pretty solid
Also to avoid wasting time to sabila in your face to improve collagen production
Aight I would like pics thx

How should I take all that ? In a particular order, how much a week for each etc give me the details brother

Aight I would like pics thx

How should I take all that ? In a particular order, how much a week for each etc give me the details brother
I haven't tried rosemary and peppermint oil yet but for castor oil I've using idk enough to cover all my hairline and eyebrows and eyelashes some days I'll let it applied all day in order to fast process
Dermastamping 2 times a week maybe 3
For hair try to get a good shampoo and apply rosemary and peppermint to it and shower your hair with cold water is key also I'll recommend to do shampoo every 2 days (after dermastamping if you can)
0.25 - 0.5 DERMASTAMP
I'll post photos maybe tomorrow idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892