Is dht gel legit for pe?

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
Yes i know it will accelerate balding but i can use fin+topical anti androgens if dht gel actually works.

No gels for your face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and The Bleach Pill
DHT gel directly on scalp bhaicel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, JizzFarmer, godirl and 3 others
From what I've read it seems not

I'm gonna try it anyway tho, just looking for a good source for androstanolone raws.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
buy a pump or extender instead

• +1
Good luck sourcing andractim these days
Or you can make your own

• +1
legit and pe should never be in the same sentence. you're stuck with your microdick buddy

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
No gels for your face
Alt/10 when I was a gaycel I used to ask for advice and ratings not shitpost people into leaving the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, wasted and The Bleach Pill
Alt/10 when I was a gaycel I used to ask for advice and ratings not shitpost people into leaving the forum
alts me
I lurked here for 5-6 months before signing up the damage is already done

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
legit and pe should never be in the same sentence. you're stuck with your microdick buddy
lol how are you even on looksmax if you dont believe in pe. All the communities surrounding it, cultures surrounding it, proof online yet you deny it. okay buddy.

lol how are you even on looksmax if you dont believe in pe. All the communities surrounding it, cultures surrounding it, proof online yet you deny it. okay buddy.
dickcel cope

what's pe

From what I've read it seems not

I'm gonna try it anyway tho, just looking for a good source for androstanolone raws.
If u find one put it here unless u want to keep it low. A lot of them are contaminated(heavy metals)