Deleted member 13332

mark renton
foids have no dht and their skin age fast and like shit
low sebum production and sun makes them wrinkle hard

what about dht

DHT-y-la-alopecia-androge%CC%81nica-.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 13332
DHT nukes your skin and hair (unless you don't have shit genes.

Foids (white women) age like shit because they have reccesed maxilas. They have nothing holding skin in place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332

Foids (white women) age like shit because they have reccesed maxilas. They have nothing holding skin in place.
wdym dht nukes skin?

i have a good skin and im very high dht

wdym dht nukes skin?

i have a good skin and im very high dht
Men have rough leather skin because DHT. Cut your nuts of before it's too late boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13332

its not about maxilla, everyone ages the same under gravity, the problem is that a woman's skin is more dependent on estrogen so obviously when a woman loses it so her skin is aged.

people here are manipulated by make up and celebrity frauding literally go outside and look around for like women in their 30 looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
its not about maxilla, everyone ages the same under gravity, the problem is that a woman's skin is more dependent on estrogen so obviously when a woman loses it so her skin is aged.

people here are manipulated by make up and celebrity frauding literally go outside and look like women in their 30 looks
Its not cause of gravity, as you age collagen production reduces so your skin gets sagging, if in theory your collagen would always continue to be produced as when you are 20 then your face will never age. Collagen is like a net that holds the fat pads in place

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ifyouwannabemylover
Its not cause of gravity, as you age collagen production reduces so your skin gets sagging, if in theory your collagen would always continue to be produced as when you are 20 then your face will never age. Collagen is like a net that holds the fat pads in place
so i will age bad if i have high dht

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13332
so i will age bad if i have high dht
Tbh, dht and testosterone definitely make you age worse when you look at eunuchs, they were known to look very young and androgynous even in their late years with no hairloss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Tbh, dht and testosterone definitely make you age worse when you look at eunuchs, they were known to look very young and androgynous even in their late years with no hairloss
They are also taller, over for nerdics @Kekee