Is diet cope to an extent to someone's looks ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Is diet cope to an extent ? for example just avoiding ultra processed foods, smoking, alcohol, drugs and eating more whole foods while avoiding to overeat is enough to be maintaining your looks >?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
It works for some, but for most it's actually genetics. Same reason most oldtimies smoked throughout their entire lives, yet still lived well into their 100s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, WeiWei, diditeverbegin and 3 others
Its everything during development years
Still significant after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, cooldude1231, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Can you imagine a model drinking coke? No, they drink healthy juices.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999
It works for some, but for most it's actually genetics. Same reason most oldtimies smoked throughout their entire lives, yet still lived well into their 100s.
Just as long a attractive person avoids foods that giga bloat them and minimise the carb consumption aswell as avoiding smoking, and alcohol they should be good as in maintaining their looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Suns9999
Mostly in the womb ngl
i meant as in maintaining one’s looks i think that just as long as the person avoids eating ultra processed foods that bloat their face, and avoid smoking and alcohol aswell they can maintain their looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
It’s in the womb, your mothers diet matters a shit ton and there’s science to back up even your dick size is influenced by how much test your mom has which is caused by a good, healthy lifestyle, I might make a thread once I look into it

• JFL
i meant as in maintaining one’s looks i think that just as long as the person avoids eating ultra processed foods that bloat their face, and avoid smoking and alcohol aswell they can maintain their looks.
Yeah they can, even in extreme cases like RR shit lifestyle can had minimal effects on your looks

• JFL
Eat good youre just looking for an excuse to not eat better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Yeah they can, even in extreme cases like RR shit lifestyle can had minimal effects on your looks
What is RR ? Also for maximising peak looks i believe the carnivore diet is ideal since theres 0 carbs in that diet which means you’ll never be bloated throughout the day.

• JFL
Is diet cope to an extent ? for example just avoiding ultra processed foods, smoking, alcohol, drugs and eating more whole foods while avoiding to overeat is enough to be maintaining your looks >?
during pregnancy if your mum has bad life style is will negatively effect your development significantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and diditeverbegin
Eat good youre just looking for an excuse to not eat better
Yeah, but to maximise looks through diet it would be carnivore diet which is expensive, any diet that isn’t ultra processed foods is good but carbohydrates still turn into sugar which damages your body cells aswell as causes facial bloating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
during pregnancy if your mum has bad life style is will negatively effect your development
Yes, after your an adult maintaing looks wise would it be best to go carnivore diet ?

• JFL
It's just genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and diditeverbegin
What is RR ? Also for maximising peak looks i believe the carnivore diet is ideal since theres 0 carbs in that diet which means you’ll never be bloated throughout the day.
Richard Ramirez; carbs are important though especially for energy/athletic performance

• JFL
It's just genetics
Yeah that and your mother’s diet and activities whilst you were in the womb is probably the next biggest factor, genetics is most of it tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and WeiWei
bowling

• JFL
I want to say it doesn't matter because I have a shit diet. But ngl it probably does play a factor in regards to aging (even just looks wise)

• JFL
  • +1
Richard Ramirez; carbs are important though especially for energy/athletic performance
Carbs should only come from fruit sources, fructose is not unhealthy and carb sources coming from fruits is more healthy than from grains such as rice, bread and Pasta because they contain chemical defenses which destroy your gut and then bloat your face again.

• JFL
I want to say it doesn't matter because I have a shit diet. But ngl it probably does play a factor in regards to aging (even just looks wise)
Carnivore diet for maximising peak looks

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Never Get Up and Swarthy Knight
Yeah, but to maximise looks through diet it would be carnivore diet which is expensive, any diet that isn’t ultra processed foods is good but carbohydrates still turn into sugar which damages your body cells aswell as causes facial bloating.
No carb is kinda iffy cause like even breast milk has carbs
I feel like below 50g of them a day is fine

• +1
  • JFL
Carbs should only come from fruit sources, fructose is not unhealthy and carb sources coming from fruits is more healthy than from grains such as rice, bread and Pasta because they contain chemical defenses which destroy your gut and then bloat your face again.
I’m seeing ppl suggest extreme carnivore diets with no fruit or vegetables, I would probably have to do research as to whether I’d agree about what you said about grains since they have basically been the backbone of most if not all societies throughout history

• JFL
No carb is kinda iffy cause like even breast milk has carbs
I feel like below 50g of them a day is fine
Yeah carbs are fine as long as you only get them from fruit sources, because carb sources from grains such as rice, bread and pasta contain chemical defenses whixh destroy your gut and bloat your face 24/7.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
Do you really think chad diets?

• JFL
Do you really think chad diets?
Not diet but as in like their lifestyle food is usually of meat based/ animal based foods and carnivore aswell.

• JFL
Yeah carbs are fine as long as you only get them from fruit sources, because carb sources from grains such as rice, bread and pasta contain chemical defenses whixh destroy your gut and bloat your face 24/7.
Fruit is not food for humans

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Swarthy Knight
Not diet but as in like their lifestyle food is usually of meat based/ animal based foods and carnivore aswell.
look at ramirez, diet doesnt matter at all its all genetics

• JFL
Fruit is not food for humans
Bruv, but you can still eat some during seasonal peroids where it is growing naturally. Ofc all foods are GMO’s but dude it won’t hurt your body to eat blackberries during the seasonal peroids of the year.

• JFL
Humans are obligate hyper carnivores. Avoid all fruits, vegetables, and grains.

• JFL
look at ramirez, diet doesnt matter at all its all genetics
Outlier, what was his diet consisted off pre- sentencing ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, castizo and PeakIncels
Bruv, but you can still eat some during seasonal peroids where it is growing naturally. Ofc all foods are GMO’s but dude it won’t hurt your body to eat blackberries during the seasonal peroids of the year.
False. You should never consume fruit in this era of abundant access to meat. Our ancestors only ate fruit when meat wasn’t available yet still faced the consequences of eating fruit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
fruit and vegtables taste bad

• JFL
Humans are obligate hyper carnivores. Avoid all fruits, vegetables, and grains.
Bruv, i agree with the veges and grain parts but fruits are literally the part of the plant that the plant wants you to eat…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
Keto is basically Carnivore but to lesser extreme elinimation diet than Keto, vegan is self explanatory
What about stuff like whole grain bagels, salads with meat, etc. are they any good?

• JFL
False. You never consume fruit in this era of abundant access to meat. Our ancestors only ate fruit when meat wasn’t available yet still faces the consequences of eating fruit.
Ok yes they ate it when meat was not in abundance which can explain why they ate it as the sugar allowed them to pack on body fat to survive longer without foods but having 0 carbs and going long term full ketosis will affect your hormonal profile aswell as nitrogen depletion.

• JFL
Bruv, i agree with the veges and grain parts but fruits are literally the part of the plant that the plant wants you to eat…
False again. Do you know what fructose does to your cells? You obviously don’t know what the Randle Cycle is. Go and look the damn thing up and study it. Then come back and tell me if humans are omnivores.

• JFL
What about stuff like whole grain bagels, salads with meat, etc. are they any good?
Oh hell no, those are the worst (relative to peak diets like the carnivore but it is 10x better than the average american diet which consists of mcdonalds and other junk foods)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Ok yes they ate it when meat was not in abundance which can explain why they ate it as the sugar allowed them to pack on body fat to survive longer without foods but having 0 carbs and going long term full ketosis will affect your hormonal profile aswell as nitrogen depletion.
False again. Show me a 100% controlled study to prove so. Until then, stop making opinions on human nutrition science.

• JFL
False again. Do you know what fructose does to your cells? You obviously don’t know what the Randle Cycle is. Go and look the damn thing up and study it. Then come back and tell me if humans are omnivores.
Randle Cycle only applies to excessive fructose, i’ve read all the studies and observations it has only destroyed cells when consumed in excess amounts when the body does not need it.

• JFL
Avoid all fruits, vegetables, and grains. Humans are hyper carnivores.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • JFL
Randle Cycle only applies to excessive fructose, i’ve read all the studies and observations it has only destroyed cells when consumed in excess amounts when the body does not need it.
Anything over a teaspoon is toxic to the human body

• JFL