Is diet important (Im 16)

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
I rarely eat normally, I dont eat a lot when I do, but I always consume a lot of chips and candies and sugar and cookies etc...

Im not fat at all, even if I never work out.

Would it makes me better if I ate properly ? Tell me please.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Costcosuperstore
sure it will be better what is that question even?
you are what you eat

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and Costcosuperstore
if u have acne or oily skin then yes healthier food would be better, besides that no its just macros

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
yes but not as much as you think
eating 10 eggs a day wont turn you into a superhuman

No but like, I hardly see how eating better (even on long period) will make my Goblin face becoming better ?
try with yourself and u will see results bro

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Then ull be fine, u can eat whatever as long as ur calories are below ur maintenance, unless ur skinny, then over
Im average. I got some normal fat like everyone, but Im not skinny or fat. Im more skinny than fat. So Im good.

Btw thanks for telling me I'll be fine, it makes me feel better

Go vegan

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
No I saw studies that shows meat is good to grow
Nah. Meat is bad. It causes high cholesterol which leads to cancer and diabetes! Just eat plant materials and carbohydrates only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cooldude1231
No I saw studies that shows meat is good to grow
Do not go vegan, also cutting out sugars and salt will make u less bloated, but if u want to keep eating sugars and salt, order kcl take 7kmg a day mix it with some zero cal soda for the flavor and ur good (cheap)

Being far or skinny doesnt matter, being low BF is all that matter, BF is the ratio of fat to muscle u have, losing weight without working out to gain muscle, will keep u looking the same

meat causes cancer and diabetes, chips and candy is the reason why the life expectancy has been growing exponentially everyday

I rarely eat normally, I dont eat a lot when I do, but I always consume a lot of chips and candies and sugar and cookies etc...

Yes bhai ur gonna ruin ur development and growth

Ofc diet is important who do u thing girls would want more
Screenshot 20240715 051952 Snapchat

Accidently added my fav song to the vid

Attachments

• Snapchat-53782225.mp4
    3.2 MB
Last edited:
Amount of protein is The most important. If you get no protein, eat lots of sugar and no exercise thats The recipe For The worst case scenario.

Nah. Meat is bad. It causes high cholesterol which leads to cancer and diabetes! Just eat plant materials and carbohydrates only.
W gatekeeping aajonus diet ive seen too many people posting about it lately

Nah ur good
I tasted my own urine because I heard that if you're urine is sweet and not salty it means high blood sugar. And it was pretty sweet with a salty touch, so Im good. I drink a lot too.

Last edited:
I tasted my own urine (and liked it) because I heard that if you're urine is sweet and not salty it means high blood sugar. And it was pretty sweet with a salty touch, so Im good. I drink a lot too.
U drank ur own piss………
Goodbye