Is divinebeing perelman from lookism?

D

Deleted member 17174

Just do it. ✓
perelman was the coordinate

divinebeing is the biggest pussy lol

claims to be chad all the time and psl 6, gets pics of him leaked where he obviously isnt psl 6 and leaves the forum lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17749, .👽. and 5 others

claims to be chad all the time and psl 6, gets pics of him leaked where he obviously isnt psl 6 and leaves the forum lol
Picture leak? When did that happen lmao link?

yes, he is a mega larper from lookism

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17174

yeah, he was a major heightcoper as well. Muh Im 6 psl but incel cuz 5'10 :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 3828, ROTTING and 1 other person
Picture leak? When did that happen lmao link?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174

Yeah I sensed he was a huge larper after his first few posts here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and ROTTING
how is it possible to prove this? you want side by side pictures of him in front of screens logged into each account? even that isn't certain

how is it possible to prove this? you want side by side pictures of him in front of screens logged into each account? even that isn't certain
How do you know it was him

How do you know it was him
both german, had the same opinions/views, when he got called out for it he stopped posting on the account, other users that knew him better thought it was him

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 17174
both german, had the same opinions/views, when he got called out for it he stopped posting on the account, other users that knew him better thought it was him
Idk about that on 3 of my alts I got frequently accused of being him

Lol, if you NEED A PROOF that he was a larper, you need psychiatric help :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Idk about that on 3 of my alts I got frequently accused of being him
can never be certain

but perelman was accused more and had more/better reasons to think it was him

It was vert obvious from the start. The guy posts stories, which literally contradict one another.

Such a human cannot exist, unless he specifically invented their story "partly". But then this is the very definition of "larping" :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
It was vert obvious from the start. The guy posts stories, which literally contradict one another.

Such a human cannot exist, unless he specifically invented their story "partly". But then this is the very definition of "larping" :unsure:
I never said he wasn't larping
I asked if he was perelman from lookism.net because I heard both of them ranting about some math Olympiad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and ROTTING

It was obvious he's a larp but his stories were surprisingly consistent, which was why for me he was a fun larper tbh, but my standards were low. I liked interacting with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 17174