Is DNP legit?

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
I need to lose a bunch of weight but I'm too pussy to fast.

it's very legit, but don't get into scat play while you're on it. Bodybuilding legend Big Lenny took some pgcl (elephant abortion inducer) while stacking DNP and when he engaged in scat play with a nurse in the hospital he used to work at, he got severely burnt from his feces. it's absolutely disgusting. it's also illegal and highly dangerous. so no.

lose weight the RIGHT way by not being a lazy fuark.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 1338
It only pokes holes in your mitochondrial membranes and releases all the energy of your food as heat causing your body temperature to rise to critical levels leading to death but yes it is legit.

Legit if you want to die, in b4 "muhh ur too high-inhib"

Clem or eca stack are safer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
of course it is. question is would u rather spend an extra month or so cutting or feel like death.

update, Ephedrine is legit.

Yesterday I had a pop tart and a chicken taco for breakfast (was hungry), that was like 500 calories max

I went to the store and bought some Bronkaid and this stuff works good.

I went to bed and my stomach was grumbling but I wasn't hungry at all, slept fine. Woke up today 6 hours ago and still did not eat anything

I ALREADY have 2/3 energy drinks or coffee a day (typically drinks) and those are 140mg and ECA calls for 200mg.

On top of this, I also started chewing nicotine gum hoping caffeine/nicotine combo would hunger (it didn't was still hungry as normal)

I have not eaten in 24 hours, ZERO hunger. and I take a swig of snake juice every once in a while so I don't get health problems.

Get BRONKAID. It's legit.

Leonardo clap

update, Ephedrine is legit.

Yesterday I had a pop tart and a chicken taco for breakfast (was hungry), that was like 500 calories max

I went to the store and bought some Bronkaid and this stuff works good.

I went to bed and my stomach was grumbling but I wasn't hungry at all, slept fine. Woke up today 6 hours ago and still did not eat anything

I ALREADY have 2/3 energy drinks or coffee a day (typically drinks) and those are 140mg and ECA calls for 200mg.

On top of this, I also started chewing nicotine gum hoping caffeine/nicotine combo would hunger (it didn't was still hungry as normal)

I have not eaten in 24 hours, ZERO hunger. and I take a swig of snake juice every once in a while so I don't get health problems.

Get BRONKAID. It's legit.

View attachment 416164
where tf do you get bronkaid from, pharmacy or online overseas store?

where tf do you get bronkaid from, pharmacy or online overseas store?
pharmacy, you have to ask for it specifically because its behind the counter (people use it to make meth or something)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680