Is doggy in vagina?

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, chadpreetcel123, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
Ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
yes

• +1
yes bro

• +1
take the dogpill

• +1
Depends, both possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1464
doggy is for you tho. women on average have more orgasms the more body contact. sos a go-to would be some kind of adapted missionary where you push her up towards you

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, MiroslavBulldosex, 𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖉 and 1 other person
doggy is for you tho. women on average have more orgasms the more body contact. sos a go-to would be some kind of adapted missionary where you push her up towards you

I like both. Doggy is more suitable for wild and rough sex and her butt is nicely exposed. But the increased body contact in missionary can be great, too. Best sex I had so far was kinda slow and in missionary but with lots of body contact and hugging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1464
yes it is. my gf hates doggy. i can mostly only cum in doggy tbh. not cuz shes ugly but it just feels the best and u can control the movement rly good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and dogapm123
yes it is. my gf hates doggy. i can mostly only cum in doggy tbh. not cuz shes ugly but it just feels the best and u can control the movement rly good
same lol I lost my erection after 20 min in missionary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
the majority of women view doggy as their favorite position

same lol I lost my erection after 20 min in missionary

giphy.gif

• +1

Also out of like 100 different women I have seen interviewed or having posted like 80% said doggy. It's by far their favorite position.

Yes
Both is possible ass and vagina

Also out of like 100 different women I have seen interviewed or having posted like 80% said doggy. It's by far their favorite position.
They are larping

If thats true then height face frame means nothing only dickpill because face down ass up

Or its easier to fantasize about chad with face in pillow