Is doing 200 pushups a day just cope

moggerrr4321

moggerrr4321

Gymmaxxing only
Got that idea from my mate he said it helps build discipline but it seems like cope to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and ryuken
if you force yourself to do something boring it will give the same results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Rea, sexy and 2 others
Anything that has the sole purpose of "building up discipline" is mostly cope.

Push-ups are good tho.
Cold showers are horrible, like niggas take cold showers to look muh tough, like bro I bathe in hot water and I'd still kick your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God, bakpaokukus, BeanletMogger and 4 others
You should do it two days a week. One of the days slow and drawn out, throughout the entire day. Like ten every time you go to the bathroom or something. Then on the other day do 200 within the space of an hour. That will show you benefits quick.

200 every day is no good. Gotta have days of rest in between them.

• +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321

Push-ups are good tho.
Cold showers are horrible, like niggas take cold showers to look muh tough, like bro I bathe in hot water and I'd still kick your ass
I used to always take cold showers 😂

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Push-ups are good tho.
Yeah, I'm not torturing myself with cold water. That's retarded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and moggerrr4321
You should do it two days a week. One of the days slow and drawn out, throughout the entire day. Like ten every time you go to the bathroom or something. Then in the other day do 200 within the space of an hour. That will show you benefits quick.

200 every day is no good. Gotta have days of rest in between them.
I’m gonna try that thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I call this onethingism, and it is a cope, if that is the majority of what you do. I have seen it a thousand time, someone gets really good at one thing, pullups, pushups, deadlift, bench press, running, bicycling, grip strength (this is a special form of autism). Then they convince themselves they are in good physical condition even if they are average or below in most other metrics.
This subhuman I follow was training to be able to do 50 pullups, then he injured himself over training.

Got that idea from my mate he said it helps build discipline but it seems like cope to me
Yeah just go to the gym, it’s 10x easier at building muscle since you can progressive overload better instead of doing 1000push ups every day

Yeah, I'm not torturing myself with cold water. That's retarded.
Lol, you get used to it, do them often enough along with ice baths and other similar techniques and the cold will eventually cause no reaction in you...

• +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321
Lol, you get used to it, do them often enough along with ice baths and other similar techniques and the cold will eventually cause no reaction in you...
Yeah, but why the hell would I want to? I enjoy warm baths.

Yeah just go to the gym, it’s 10x easier at building muscle since you can progressive overload better instead of doing 1000push ups every day
I do go to the gym I just do the pushups for discipline on top of the gym

Push ups are useless. They just don't provide enough resistance to hypertrophy the muscle

Push-ups are good tho.
cold showers are pretty good for muscle recovery tbh, and beside that it only makes you uncomfortable af.