Is Dr. Alfi good for aesthetics?

tbh aff

tbh aff

Silver
@RealSurgerymax

Is Dr. Alfi in Houston a good surgeon for aesthetics? I know he mogs for function surgeries.

Apparently his technique is superior for vertical downgrafting on patients with short face syndrome.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
He is obviously blackpilled since he also posts his surgerys before and afters on fucking Tik Tok go show people what’s wrong with their faces. However he seems more like a expensive social media doc.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Deleted member 19766 and tbh aff
bump

• +1
I'm wondering the same thing

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
  • +1
yea, i wanna go to him with insurance. hopefully @RealSurgerymax can share his thoughts.
how u getting insuraance to fund? what u getting and whats the medical issue?

• +1
how u getting insuraance to fund? what u getting and whats the medical issue?
I've been clinically diagnosed with short face syndrome by an orthodontist. I'm going to try to get insurance to cover it as it should be 'medically necessary'. I will book a consult with Alfi and see what I can do.

• Woah
I've been clinically diagnosed with short face syndrome by an orthodontist. I'm going to try to get insurance to cover it as it should be 'medically necessary'. I will book a consult with Alfi and see what I can do.
how tf is sfs considered medically necessary??

• Hmm...
@RealSurgerymax

Is Dr. Alfi in Houston a good surgeon for aesthetics? I know he mogs for function surgeries.

Apparently his technique is superior for vertical downgrafting on patients with short face syndrome.
@RealSurgerymax plz