Is driada medical legit?

sub.o

sub.o

Iron
I ordered from them with card and now they canceled my order after i payed 125€ and charge my card like 20€ every day for nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, LegitUser, N1666 and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

got scammed hard

they are making passive income off you, 20 euros everyday off you JFL JFL JFL

faggot retard

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
that's why i say to niggas if you wanna buy roids fucking buy it irl not online. fuck online sources fuck every single online source i dont care if you got something off online and muh it worked bro shut the fuck up fuck online sources buy it irl like a real man. you don't even know when they are sending the package and it takes ages to arrive. just fucking buy it irl fuck your online sources. i need to know who my supplier is and i wanna be face to face with him.

A friend payed for me JFL
fuck you and your friend both of you are retarded af, you just made ur friend lose money congrats ur friend is losing money everyday for ur retarded roid bullshit where you were not even going to achieve anything. ur lucky if he's still friends with u afterwards or he might even demand money too. if he doesn't hes retarded himself too.

fuck you and your friend both of you are retarded af, you just made ur friend lose money congrats ur friend is losing money everyday for ur retarded roid bullshit where you were not even going to achieve anything. ur lucky if he's still friends with u afterwards or he might even demand money too. if he doesn't hes retarded himself too.
I thought driada is real😪

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
I thought driada is real😪
you weren't going to achieve anything with roids/AI anyway trust me JFL just do more harm than good. fucking hate retards doing roids haha especially when they dont do research and they think theyre ascending or some shit. roids dont ascend you. its all genetics. its genetics if you even respond well to it or not.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
lmao driada is ass i bought their clen and all it gave me was an addiction to taking clen because it made me feel tingly and giddy without being high

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
that's why i say to niggas if you wanna buy roids fucking buy it irl not online. fuck online sources fuck every single online source i dont care if you got something off online and muh it worked bro shut the fuck up fuck online sources buy it irl like a real man. you don't even know when they are sending the package and it takes ages to arrive. just fucking buy it irl fuck your online sources. i need to know who my supplier is and i wanna be face to face with him.
No onlines good if its cash on delivery thats what i do

They told me its shipped and 3 days later they say i didnt pay

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
where can get roids in irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
lol what the fuck

afaik they arent a scam but their prices are insanely expensive

freeze your card retard??

wtf they taking 20 euro every day and you havent thought to freeze your card

lmfao