Is drinking energy drinks beneficial?

Deleted member 6986

Deleted member 6986

It’s not gay if it’s Chico
I drink sugar free redbulls and tbh they make me feel pumped up, probably increase my brain performance and i’ve read that taurine positively affects creatine levels, is it better than coffee then?

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and Lev Peshkov
i drink energy drink everyday
no side effects nothing

Just keep drinking these jews say everything is dangerous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife, 6’1cel, diggbicc and 3 others
I do meth and tbh it makes me feel pumped up, probably increase my brain performance

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gymislife, 6’1cel, germcel and 7 others
giga cope, its dog shit

watch this vid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife, Chintuck22, Strafe and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I drink sugar free redbulls and tbh they make me feel pumped up, probably increase my brain performance and i’ve read that taurine positively affects creatine levels, is it better than coffee then?
Kills your collagen & ages you up. Still love them though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife, diggbicc, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
energy drinks are not a real boost but more like a soft anti-depressant, a distraction used in place of harder drugs and pick me ups, a cope basically.
not sure why it's so popular to shit on them right now, all these soy articles on my phone.
the jews love you drinking corn fructose syrup, smoking weed and other drugs, taking anti-depressants and mood stabilizers... what the fuck is their problem with energy drinks exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
No , it s jewish drinks that dont work , the only things that can improve your performance are creatine ,minerals(potassium sodium and magnesium literally give you beast energy) and maybe caffeine

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Danish_Retard
No , it s jewish drinks that dont work , the only things that can improve your performance are creatine ,minerals(potassium sodium and magnesium literally give you beast energy) and maybe caffeine
hey brother

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7651
Kills your collagen & ages you up. Still love them though.
to what extent does it kill collagen? How much could you get away with drinking to stay on the safe side?

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
to what extent does it kill collagen? How much could you get away with drinking to stay on the safe side?
They haven't done studies where they test how different amounts destroy people's collagen.

under 400 mg a day is generally considered ok but idk.

Taurine supps are dirt cheap, and there is probably only a small amount in energy drinks. There is nothing healthy about them (taurine is good though).

I got hypothyroidism, used to drink coffee but my stomach couldn’t handle the acidity of an espresso and if i add any type of milk with it it makes me more lethargic so i hopped on energy drinks, worked great but was too much money wasted so i went ahead and bought pure caffeine pills, redbull has 70 mg, these pills have 50mg but the weird thing is that they gave me MORE energy than redbull.

hey brother
onizukacels assemble

I want to fuck the heterochromatic girl tbh still ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Just get Caffeine/L-Theanine/Taurine/Inostitol tablets.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
i take 3g taurine capsules everyday tbh, dont notice any differences
but tbh i dont think they are harmful if they have no sugar

onizukacels assemble

I want to fuck the heterochromatic girl tbh still ngl
Kanzaki was 200 iq mean jb, but Yeah she’s hot Also onizuka is Virgin chad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Coffeine is good against hair loss

Taurine is a metabolic booster
  • it has taurine, which has a lot of benefits, good for hair, anti-depressant, anti-anxiety
  • sugar + caffeine to give you an energy rush, and not leave you jittery
  • B vitamins
  • other "bad" ingredients, but on the list of things that could kill you, they're low on the list
I'd take it with an Aspirin.

i would stay away from that dog piss