Is drinking milk after puberty a looksmin?

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
chad drinks 2 liters of stacy milk a day and is still a 10/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Deleted member 24789, Detective and 5 others
only cucks don't do GOMAD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender, szolliontaraelis and iam good boy
Yes almond milk or soy milk will always mog cow milk

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, uberfuckchad and Deleted member 8758
Yes drink your soy milk goym hehehehe

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Jase and Dr. Bludy
use teeths nigga

only drink raw unpasteurized, other is toxiq

Question!
Drinking milk doesn't make you grow taller, only if you are malnourished. Excessive dairy consumption ages you quicker which makes you grow faster, not taller. So whenever you hear Dutch people being the tallest people in the world due to their diet, this is false, they are genetically tall people.

Cope, raw milk is a meme. You're just risking getting meningitis for 0% health benefits since all the enzymes get destroyed in your stomach.

Drinking milk doesn't make you grow taller, only if you are malnourished. Excessive dairy consumption ages you quicker which makes you grow faster, not taller. So whenever you hear Dutch people being the tallest people in the world due to their diet, this is false, they are genetically tall people.
Cope, raw milk is a meme. You're just risking getting meningitis for 0% health benefits since all the enzymes get destroyed in your stomach.
I drink a liter of milk every day just for the taste bro don't care about anything else

I drink a liter of milk every day just for the taste bro don't care about anything else
Same, I love milk. I just want to warn people that drinking for any type of heightmaxxing benefit doesn't milk.

I got some small gyno from eating like 3 bowls of milk a day with cereal

I got some small gyno from eating like 3 bowls of milk a day with cereal
Yeah bro, its probably from milk, and not because of the incredibly processed brand of food you consumed 3 bowls a day.

No don't believe jewish propaganda milk,eggs,meat are the healthiest food anyone can eat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, zura and Jase
I'm 20, I drink 1 litre of milk a day, Not to grow taller, Just cos I really like it.

Should I drink less?

cope for lazy asses

I'm 20, I drink 1 litre of milk a day, Not to grow taller, Just cos I really like it.

Should I drink less?
You should be fine.

if ur scared of raw milk u are highest inhib guy on this forum. i wouldnt try it with ur subhuman gut flora either bro

I get raw milk and kefir now that I have the chance but pasteurized is fine and way better than no milk it still got most of the nutrition if you eat fermented foods you will get the beneficial bacteria

• Love it
Reactions: anticel
Drink raw milk, not pasturized goy milk

if ur scared of raw milk u are highest inhib guy on this forum. i wouldnt try it with ur subhuman gut flora either bro
You are genuinely a retard.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joonla
Drinking a glass of milk per day does no harm at all

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Good luck you'll get it eventually.
i just had 500mls for breakfast from a nice lady who sells me raw kefir and raw milk for $1.50 a litre from her 2 jersey cows on her farm. bacterias a myth. keep drinking ur soy milk bro