Mealworm

Sphinx
Maybe i'm retarded but i'm applying for my g1 and i feel like i'd do badly

Driving ur mum is harder

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and majesticincel
Depends but in short, no

Automatic = tutorial mode difficulty. You'd have to be an actual retard to not be able to drive automatic

Manual = still easy just takes more time to master

• +1
Reactions: ambi
No even grandmas can drive

Driving is easy and fun but if you live in a car centric city like me that it’s fucking annoying to have to drive everywhere.

Automatic is hard for no more than like 12 hours, just because it's new and a lot of metal ur driving around

then it's easy

These days I get bored and start making turns with 1 finger, forearm mogger insanity

Ideally you should practice illegally with friends or family first, lest it could get expensive.

Depends but in short, no

Automatic = tutorial mode difficulty. You'd have to be an actual retard to not be able to drive automatic

Manual = still easy just takes more time to master
last time i drove it was hard, idk because it was only 5 minutes

Driving is so overrated, and public transport mogs. Car; spend $400 a month on a car, increase the risk of dying, become fat because of a lack of walking, etc., just to be 30 minutes earlier at home?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Driving is so overrated, and public transport mogs. Car; spend $400 a month on a car, increase the risk of dying, become fat because of a lack of walking, etc., just to be 30 minutes earlier at home?
But I live in Canada and it's the most car centric country ever

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
65281be2b256e.jpeg

It's easy to drive, but getting your license can be an issue. I think the behind the wheel driving test has close to a 50% rate.