Is drugdealermaxx legit?

S

stuckneworleans

Find a rebellious jb (around 17 years old) with daddy issues, get her hooked and addicted to your supply, let her give you sex for another fix.
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3902 and RichardSpencel
Just sell heroin to teenagers theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, dough2 and Deleted member 3902
legit

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
It is veryy legit but too risky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Aesthetic and stuckneworleans
legit but is not worth it, i dont know if you're spiritual, but that life always end bad in every end. be adviced.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and stuckneworleans
legit but is not worth it, i dont know if you're spiritual, but that life always end bad in every end. be adviced.
Would you choose the life of the abused average incel or the life of the abuser? Curious

Yes if I u have nothing to lose

• +1
Would you choose the life of the abused average incel or the life of the abuser? Curious

honestly, i dont know because by what i believe, abusers end up paying bad either here or in the next life, the best thing you can do in lift anybody that you can, but thats just me.

• +1
Selling in high school is legit or in college. Will make decent money, have lots of “friends” and lots of girls will want to be around you for the “benefits” but you risk going to jail for a long time and I doubt you would survive jail since you’re posting on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and stuckneworleans
Just get a stacy hooked on heroin so she’ll suck your cock for more theory

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
jailmaxx is legit too

Works but be sure to dip out every few months of the drugs dealing industry and get back a couple of months later again. Or else you will get caught for sure by the cops (people snitch on u faster then you think).

Also you have to look somewhat thuggish and NT to pull this off, cant deal drugs as a fullon Eugene

• +1
My brother was a drug dealer on a very big scale, and i'd say the theory is fairly legit

Although I think it's easier said than done - especially for the sort of person that finds themselves on this site! Would probably end up getting robbed and the hot JB would turn you over to some rival dealer or something lol. Hot girls can get free drugs from lots of dealers. I guess if you got very lucky with target selection it could work out for a while and you could get some 'out of your league' Jailbait girl to give up the puss, but I don't have much faith in the plan, tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Whatever it takes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
high risk, high reward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans