Is Dut better then fin?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
its more powerful than fin, since it nukes about 90% of dht as opposed to 70% like finasteride

but some people go on dut and continue experiencing hair loss due to increased scalp testosterone from less t converting to dht resulting in more t including ur scalp which can also contribute to hair loss:

tranny drug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and User28823
its more powerful than fin, since it nukes about 90% of dht as opposed to 70% like finasteride

but some people go on dut and continue experiencing hair loss due to increased scalp testosterone from less t converting to dht resulting in more t including ur scalp which can also contribute to hair loss:
Lol

Meanwhile i blasted masteron anadrol and test n my hair is the same

So basically fin is safer but a little worse while dut is better but riskier or does fin have the same problem

can confirm after almost 3 years on fin i am now a tranny
Fin is gay, masteron mogs
Fin made me feel anxious n insecure
Masteron made me feel like a god

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I rather be a high dht bald ogre then be a insecure cuck low dht fighting my norwood with tranny drugs

subhumans like me don't have ur chad genetics sadly god has deep hatred for me
Hop on roids and stop the tranny drugs, or you want to transition?
I used finasteride in the past when i was natty, my hair didnt needed but i falled for the bait and it only gave me gyno and anxiety at 1 mg a day

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
So basically fin is safer but a little worse while dut is better but riskier or does fin have the same problem
fin can have the same problem, but its much more complicated because of genetics some are more prone to hairloss from scalp t than dht others not, u have to experiment and try i'd recommend fin to begin and see, for most it works

• +1
You cant fight balding, only make it wait for later witj the cost of lowering the most important androgen hormone a male has

fin can have the same problem, but its much more complicated because of genetics some are more prone to hairloss from scalp t than dht others not, u have to experiment and try i'd recommend fin to begin and see, for most it works
Is 6 months good enough to see if its working

You cant fight balding, only make it wait for later witj the cost of lowering the most important androgen hormone a male has
True but going bald at 20 would kill me tbh and after a month im not experiencing any of the side effects most people report

True but going bald at 20 would kill me tbh and after a month im not experiencing any of the side effects most people report
I am norwood 2 since 16 years old,all males in my family have some type of norwood or are completely bald, anyways i chosed doing roids despite the possibility of md being bald at 20 years but i rathrr be jacked and bald then norwooding and skinny.
Choose ur poison, taking finasteride is no different then taking roids u are changing ur hormones with that shit also

• Hmm...
I am norwood 2 since 16 years old,all males in my family have some type of norwood or are completely bald, anyways i chosed doing roids despite the possibility of md being bald at 20 years but i rathrr be jacked and bald then norwooding and skinny.
Choose ur poison, taking finasteride is no different then taking roids u are changing ur hormones with that shit also
Thank u chad now go slay stacy while i rot the sight of you makes me sad 😢

Thank u chad now go slay stacy while i rot the sight of you makes me sad 😢
U are 6'2 bro, if you have mtn face and normie frame u can make it out without hair dont lose hope.
My HTN 6'1 father married a 17 year old jb and he was completely bald at the age of 19! Hair is important for looks but it is not everything

• Love it
U are 6'2 bro, if you have mtn face and normie frame u can make it out without hair dont lose hope.
My HTN 6'1 father married a 17 year old jb and he was completely bald at the age of 19! Hair is important for looks but it is not everything
u are best slayer on here fr those others are just assholes tbh

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
u are best slayer on here fr those others are just assholes tbh
I feel you bro, i have those 3 cm recession in my temples and i wished i had a perfect hairline, my norwood is minimal and i can fraud it with ease but i know how it feels to be anxious about losing hair. Just take it easy and dont freak out dude be nice and kind with yourself! Take care! :)

• +1
super itchy scalp usually in the spots ur norwooding in, it's linked to seb derm
Do u have it tho tbh i used to but it just went away i stopped using shampoos altogether haven't used one in like a 2 months i also took dnp which apparently helps that idk how tho

Do u have it tho tbh i used to but it just went away i stopped using shampoos altogether haven't used one in like a 2 months i also took dnp which apparently helps that idk how tho
I do have it atm but it's because my scalp is dry