Is Eastern Europe / Asia the biggest COPE ? Discuss

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Isn't the whole point of looksmaxing to look good? If so, why would you go for women you know have low standards? Do you seriously have such a narrow conception of the world that you think these women are princesses waiting to be saved by some freedom-loving westerner?

The reality is these girls are not more beautiful or traditional or submissive. They are just easier to get because they have lower standards for western men than they do for local men. Many of these countries are super alcoholic, poor, or just not very glamorous in general. The huge language and cultural divide is a reason to not bother as well. Everybody will know you're a sexpat.

Going to the East isn't necessarily pathetic. I don't want to shame you. But seriously, its cringe bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Well you gotta do what you gotta do.When Im 20 and fully looks and gymmaxxed.I will visit to such a place and play chad game.

i agree but in one case : if actually you are from/were born in eastern

why wasting our time with a below average girl if we can have a decent one in east europe?
not everyone can have a decent gf in west, even after 10 surgeries

• +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 3043
its enviroment really, for example if i go to asia the average dick size is 4 inches, so i will have less trouble competing there(assuming the steryotype is real)

different places,different standards of living and different standards in general

women always want to try something new, white women want black cock and with that logic asian women want white cock

you are looksmaxxing to increase your SMV, when you move to the east you have the same intention

so to fully max out your SMV you should do both

i dont see how it could be percieved as cringy outside of this forum

i live in EE and never held a girls hand :(

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Yeah bro
Just lol at wanting a non deformed girl from locationmaxxing when you can easily get a 37 yo european bbw queen who took only 174 dicks

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
I have yellow fever and sleeping with a girl from a xenophobic, conservative, homogeneous society is a bigger ego boost than fucking typical western sluts

Last edited:
becasue its much easier to move to EE as a poor deadbeat loser with no mates and fruad your lifestyle ontop of your looks

than to climb the social ladder in your hometown where the women will sniff you out like a pack of starving wolves in a chicken farm

I'll never fault any males for stooping to whatever level necessary for pussy.

• +1
Reactions: currymax
What’s the issue with fucking girls with lower standards.

Why cuck yourself for a less attractive western girl who is more likely to leave you? Seems dumb