Deleted member 19944

Mistral
the epitome of all things hapa?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and LightSkinNoob
@Jacob Hate

What does Hapa stand for half Asian?

the epitome of all things hapa?
Being race mixed is hard and causes many identity issues. Although Elliot had way more wrong with him then just looks or an identity crisis. But the divorce and being mixed certainly contributed to his mental problems I don't think it caused it alone

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Being race mixed is hard and causes many identity issues. Although Elliot had way more wrong with him then just looks or an identity crisis. But the divorce and being mixed certainly contributed to his mental problems I don't think it caused it alone
its not hard when youre pheno is accepted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
And all white and black people are mentally ill because some white and black people commit crimes?

its not hard when youre pheno is accepted
If anyone is a mentalcel it would be him. Not saying the dating market would be easy for him. But I see guys like him get lucky sometimes. And it was even easier in 2012-14 to get a gf then today.

His looks were a secondary issue to his mental state plenty of people way worse off then ER didn't spiral so bad. He wasn't good looking or high SMV but compared to an average person on an incel forum he is good looking.

Last edited:
If anyone is a mentalcel it would be him. Not saying the dating market would be easy for him. But I see guys like him get lucky sometimes. And it was even easier in 2012-14 to get a gf then today.

His looks were a secondary issue to his mental state plenty of people way worse off then ER didn't spiral so bad. He wasn't good looking or high SMV but compared to an average person on an incel forum he is good looking.
Yea but his pheno was kinda bad for the area he was in.

ER was good looking