is empathy the missing puzzle piece to our situations?

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
lack of empathy or misplaced empathy is present in most personality disorders, autism, bipolar, and schizophrenia and can also be highly diminished from prolonged depression. now, during my long time on the internet, ive been apart of many communities all of which had a large vocal minority of having one of these maladies so i can assume there was also a silent majority. looking at the last remaining communities that are reminiscent of golden age cuckchan and infinitychan we have this site, co, wizchan, and voat. im also certain that many people from these communities if they dont have anxiety have one of the disorders listed above. this would explain why it's so weird for us to see below average guys with average or above average women. now im not saying the blackpill is wrong, but i also think it's taken to the extreme in many cases. how else can soys get into relationships with women then even go on to marry them while a mentalcel on co who mogs him in height, face, and frame is ldaring everyday? i don't know. something to think about

tldr mental disorders are highly prevalent in internet communities such as this which impair empathy to the point of not being able to get LTRs or social circles. most people on this site are decent looking enough to get a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
nice thread but ngl 0 replies