Is Eppley right?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
So I have asked 5 different plastic surgeons (including Eppley), what to do in order to get the results that I am looking for. 4 of them have said anything from submental lipo to that + jaw angle implants, but what Eppley said when I told him that I wanted to get jaw angle implants was:

Given your rounder face with thick tissues I was referring to a wraparound jawline implant to expand out the lower third of the face. It does not have ti be big but enough ti provide an outline all round the jawline.

And when I asked if me losing bodyfat would change anything, then he said: I don't think with your natural facial shape that at a leaner weight it will change that procedural decision.

Now my questions are:
1. why is he the only one saying this and no one else so far?

2. What exactly is it that would end up happening in this situation if you just put in the angle implants and nothing else? Like what would end up being the bad thing? I have quite a wide chin that is also not weak or anything like that.

3. There is no way this is something Eppley would say just to make more money right? Like he wouldn't lie in order to make me go for the more expensive procedure, this is what he truly believes?

1. I dont know
2. I dont know
3. I dont know, maybe

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and Deleted member 1973
Do you live in America? would you be down to throw hands with Eppley in my honor?
No im eurofag, Eppley seems good but for sure he isnt that blackpilled to give you the best aesthetic advice.

No im eurofag, Eppley seems good but for sure he isnt that blackpilled to give you the best aesthetic advice.

Where are you from young king

I hope u know that the person answering that email was his hot 9 psl secretary and they're telling u u need surgery so they can fuck u out of money. ur a handsome prince

I hope u know that the person answering that email was his hot 9 psl secretary and they're telling u u need surgery so they can fuck u out of money. ur a handsome prince

Thanks king. So if I get this wraparound, do I get that 9 psl secretary afterwards? Or how does that work.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
Thanks king. So if I get this wraparound, do I get that 9 psl secretary afterwards? Or how does that work.
No you'll just die from an infection and eppley will fuck her with his mammoth plastic dick on top of ur corpse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension, I'mme, Zeta ascended and 2 others
This but unironically

No leaness for your narrow lower third, its implants or osteotomies for u

This but unironically

Na lol. It literally says Dr. Eppley at the end of every Email, and its literally his email as well. It is him who is going through the pictures and what not.

Na lol. It literally says Dr. Eppley at the end of every Email, and its literally his email as well. It is him who is going through the pictures and what not.
Talking about the "fuck you out of your money" part

1) ofc they want you to get wraparound implant as it costs more han just angle fillers.
2) Why would he advice you to lose fat?
Losing fat wont make them money

Talking about the "fuck you out of your money" part

Ahh fair enough. I still think he would be honest if that was the case.
1) ofc they want you to get wraparound implant as it costs more han just angle fillers.
2) Why would he advice you to lose fat?
Losing fat wont make them money

It's not fillers I am talking about though. The question was whether I could get just an angle implant, as opposed to an entire wraparound implant, and since non of the other surgeons told me that I should go for an entire wraparound, and instead just an angle implant, thats why I was wondering.

Most surgeons don't do wraparound implants, that's probably why he was the only one to suggest them. Also he basically called you fat lol.

What exactly is your goal?

Most surgeons don't do wraparound implants, that's probably why he was the only one to suggest them. Also he basically called you fat lol.

What exactly is your goal?

How did he call me fat? I asked him if I decided to lose weight if it would change the procedure so that I could just do jaw angle instead of wraparound, to which he said that me losing weight wouldnt make a difference.

Unless you have some 1 in 200 abnormal fat distribution, submental lipo will not do much given your weak jawline. The thing is you went to 5 surgeons, but most surgeons do not do jaw implants. So they just try to sell you something they can do, which is lipo. IMO recommending only procedures that they do is a combination of incompetence and unethical behavior and I would go to them ever again.

let's ask some fucking retarded incels on a forum who can't see my face if a trained top tier doctor is correct

no buddyboyo eppley was wrong please pay my consultation fee and I shall explain errythang

Unless you have some 1 in 200 abnormal fat distribution, submental lipo will not do much given your weak jawline. The thing is you went to 5 surgeons, but most surgeons do not do jaw implants. So they just try to sell you something they can do, which is lipo. IMO recommending only procedures that they do is a combination of incompetence and unethical behavior and I would go to them ever again.

Sure, but my question was basically, some of them said that jaw implants would work, why is it then that Eppley says that jaw implants isnt an option and only wraparound? I dont have a weak chin and he himself said that I dont have a classic weak jawline.

Sure, but my question was basically, some of them said that jaw implants would work, why is it then that Eppley says that jaw implants isnt an option and only wraparound? I dont have a weak chin and he himself said that I dont have a classic weak jawline.

If I had to guess, he said that because a custom silicon wrap is easier for him to place symmetrically than individual angle implants, and he doesn't like to use medpor.

If I had to guess, he said that because a custom silicon wrap is easier for him to place symmetrically than individual angle implants, and he doesn't like to use medpor.
lol

The other thing is if he based his opinion on a skype consult or pics you submitted, he may very well change his mind after examining you in person. Bottom line is if you like the size and shape of your chin and mandibular body, there's no reason you need a full wrap around implant.

The other thing is if he based his opinion on a skype consult or pics you submitted, he may very well change his mind after examining you in person. Bottom line is if you like the size and shape of your chin and mandibular body, there's no reason you need a full wrap around implant.

He saw photos and determined it. Have not had a skype or in person consultation.

I pretty much answered this in your jaw angle implant thread. Just doing jaw angles is not going to substantially improve your jawline, and/or it may look odd. more than 90% of people that get jaw implants also get a chin implant.

He saw photos and determined it. Have not had a skype or in person consultation.

In that case I wouldn't consider his opinion set in stone, even if you end up going with him. I've experienced top implant surgeons recommending one thing based on pictures, then changing their minds after an in person examination

In that case I wouldn't consider his opinion set in stone, even if you end up going with him. I've experienced top implant surgeons recommending one thing based on pictures, then changing their minds after an in person examination
Fair enough