is eppleystein overhyped

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
he has a lot of reptuation here, but are his custom implants just overpriced and insufficient? He's very expensive earning the stein at the end of his name. discuss

The problem with him is that even when you're recessed he still recommends buying his implants which is bullshit. He doesn't really care about your overall aesthetic outcome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, randomguy1235, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
The problem with him is that even when you're recessed he still recommends buying his implants which is bullshit. He doesn't really care about your overall aesthetic outcome.
i see. Was gonna consult him but if he's gonna try to sell me on implants even if I'm reccessed its not a good idea. can I just get a ct scan and see how reccessed i am? If I'm not too reccessed his implants might yield results

i see. Was gonna consult him but if he's gonna try to sell me on implants even if I'm reccessed its not a good idea. can I just get a ct scan and see how reccessed i am? If I'm not too reccessed his implants might yield results
Get a cephalograph, side profile and front profile

At the end of the day he is running a business.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Subhuman trash
What about zygomatic and bigonial implant
yea i was thinking of getting a zygo implant cause its less invasive than bimax but might still be able to help me

He is the guy you need to go after you get bimax, not before

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
I think the saddest thing about him is, sure it's a business, but imagine getting an education as a maxofac, and still offering implants to people, rather than solutions such as jaw surgery. Technically, what he is doing should go against everything he studied to become lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, randomguy1235, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
yeah i need a xray of my face but from observations only it seems that my face is recessed my lower jaw more forward than my maxilla might consider modified lefort 3 depending on my orthodontist evaluation hopefully my disability insurance covers it

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
I think the saddest thing about him is, sure it's a business, but imagine getting an education as a maxofac, and still offering implants to people, rather than solutions such as jaw surgery. Technically, what he is doing should go against everything he studied to become lol.
true surgery is the only way to ascend truefully, implants are a bonus

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
He is great for custom zygo implants.

Letting him mess with your jaw or paranasal, is a bad idea, BIMAX is a much better solution on this area of the face.

• +1
He is great for custom zygo implants.

Letting him mess with your jaw or paranasal, is a bad idea, BIMAX is a much better solution on this area of the face.
is he though for zygo implants? I've seen sayan's results look solid but that's all of his zygo results ive seen

is he though for zygo implants? I've seen sayan's results look solid but that's all of his zygo results ive seen

BEFORE:
Before

Beforee

IMPLANT DESIGN:
Dr Eppley implants

AFTER:
After

After over 80 bloat gone

This guy got less definition because he used conservative projections (2.5mm on zygos only), and because he had very thick skin (being South Indian, it will be thicker than most European Men's skin).

Still though, I consider it a very good result. I like how much his Lateral Orbital Rims improved as well, that masculinised his eye area a lot, which Saiyan didn't do on his.

• +1
BEFORE:
View attachment 464077
View attachment 464078

IMPLANT DESIGN:
View attachment 464080

AFTER:
View attachment 464081
View attachment 464083

This guy got less definition because he used conservative projections (2.5mm on zygos only), and because he had very thick skin (being South Indian, it will be thicker than most European Men's skin).

Still though, I consider it a very good result. I like how much his Lateral Orbital Rims improved as well, that masculinised his eye area a lot, which Saiyan didn't do on his.

It's a good result, but it's a shame he's high bodyfat or else the change would be even bigger.

BEFORE:
View attachment 464077
View attachment 464078

IMPLANT DESIGN:
View attachment 464080

AFTER:
View attachment 464081
View attachment 464083

he did improove ngl and doesn't really look fake either but he didn't improove enough for the 30 grand that must have cost

It's a good result, but it's a shame he's high bodyfat or else the change would be even bigger.
lol he can loose weight anytime. yea i guess eppleystein has defintely ascended some

People are angry Eppley is making money like wtf he should operate on you for free? He is god tier at implants

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and highT
People are angry Eppley is making money like wtf he should operate on you for free? He is god tier at implants
he should operate on me for free if his implants rlly are god tier. but I understand that i would have to pay this would be ok if his implants were god tier i'd rather not get a bimax ngl but if they are trash implants i don't wanna spend money to fuck my face up

BEFORE:
View attachment 464077
View attachment 464078

IMPLANT DESIGN:
View attachment 464080

AFTER:
View attachment 464081
View attachment 464083

Its a good result but he got like 2mm in the jaw angle wtf

he should operate on me for free if his implants rlly are god tier. but I understand that i would have to pay this would be ok if his implants were god tier i'd rather not get a bimax ngl but if they are trash implants i don't wanna spend money to fuck my face up
It is what it is capitalism gives and takes

lol he can loose weight anytime. yea i guess eppleystein has defintely ascended some

Yeah but a ton of people are always talking about surgery

Yeah but for some people a lot of people never put in the effort to lose weight but talk about surgeries all the time.

Yeah but a ton of people are always talking about surgery

Yeah but for some people a lot of people never put in the effort to lose weight but talk about surgeries all the time.
sometimes it looks like facial fat but really its just reccession thats the case for this guy here

• +1
So much money wasted.
tbh the eye area/upper face benefited the most. jaw implants on reccesed jaw can just make you look boxy. if he spent like 15-17k on the upper face implants he'd improove moreso than what he did imo

tbh the eye area/upper face benefited the most. jaw implants on reccesed jaw can just make you look boxy. if he spent like 15-17k on the upper face implants he'd improove moreso than what he did imo
Do you know how much he charges for browridge implant. I need that.

Eppley is a money-hungry hedonistic kike who exploits hypergamy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Guys you have to understand zuzzcel being South Indian male has extremely thick skin. Eppley states this is the biggest reason why some people get defined results and others just get projection improvements without so much definition.

Plenty of lean black men have big cheekbones naturally, but without so much definition as male models do. Thats because as a race they also have much thicker skin than European Men.

Jaw surgery isint for everyone

• +1
Reactions: highT
Guys you have to understand zuzzcel being South Indian male has extremely thick skin. Eppley states this is the biggest reason why some people get defined results and others just get projection improvements without so much definition.

Plenty of lean black men have big cheekbones naturally, but without so much definition as male models do. Thats because as a race they also have much thicker skin than European Men.
So does thinner (whiter) skin lead to better results you think?

So does thinner (whiter) skin lead to better results you think?

More chiselled results, so if thats what your after, then yes. (most people prefer that it seems)

More chiselled results, so if thats what your after, then yes. (most people prefer that it seems)
ok ill keep that in mind before deciding bimax vs implant route

ok ill keep that in mind before deciding bimax vs implant route

Well also know that jaw implant results are always more bloated looking than cheekbone implants. This is because the skin there is much thicker, personally I would never get an implant on the jaw unless it was minimal (2mm on each side MAX). But even at that point, a chin wing looks better (what I plan to do, along with custom cheekbone implants).

Well also know that jaw implant results are always more bloated looking than cheekbone implants. This is because the skin there is much thicker, personally I would never get an implant on the jaw unless it was minimal (2mm on each side MAX). But even at that point, a chin wing looks better (what I plan to do, along with custom cheekbone implants).
ok ill consider getting zygo implants idk if i could do that before bimax though cause bimax is rougher recovery wise get zygo implants at 20 and bimax like 22ish

ok ill consider getting zygo implants idk if i could do that before bimax though cause bimax is rougher recovery wise get zygo implants at 20 and bimax like 22ish

Get bimax first, it only makes sense you fix the base of your face so you can see the ideal zygo projection to fit your new jaw.

• +1