Is equate men’s multivitamin good?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Mistral
IMG 0339
IMG 0340

I got this and I want to know ur guys thoughts. Is it good? And should I take more than one daily even though it says one daily :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72479
all multivitamins are nearly the same i take the costco one

View attachment 2951010View attachment 2951011

I got this and I want to know ur guys thoughts. Is it good? And should I take more than one daily even though it says one daily :ogre:
They are reasonably priced products if you ask me. They are also pretty high quality compared to others that can be found. Absolutely perfect if your looking to max out your vitamin intake. Only take one daily if you know whats good for you. Best to just follow instructions then not listen, plus you'll have to buy them less. I would know.

Multiple people in my family use it and so far they have not received any issues from it. Very good multi-purpose supplement.

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
They are reasonably priced products if you ask me. They are also pretty high quality compared to others that can be found. Absolutely perfect if your looking to max out your vitamin intake. Only take one daily if you know whats good for you. Best to just follow instructions then not listen, plus you'll have to buy them less. I would know.

Multiple people in my family use it and so far they have not received any issues from it. Very good multi-purpose supplement.
Yea but I don’t think it has enough dosage. For example take this stack I got from here and compare it to it:

Vitamin D 10kIU per day

Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg per day

Magnesium 400mg per day

Zinc 50mg per day

Calcium 2g per day

Literally mogs the multivitamin into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Yea but I don’t think it has enough dosage. For example take this stack I got from here and compare it to it:

Vitamin D 10kIU per day

Magnesium 400mg per day

Zinc 50mg per day

Calcium 2g per day

400 mg of magnesium is dangerous amount. I don't recommend taking whatever that stack is.

• WTF
Yo yo yo! Mayyyyyneee shieeeetttttt dawguhh

Honestly i’m not huge on multivitamins, eat 5-6 eggs and ur set

Onlt vitamins i take are d3 and k2 mk4

• +1

Vitamin D 10kIU per day

Magnesium 400mg per day

Zinc 50mg per day

Calcium 2g per day

Bro literally. Most factual stack except add copper if unbalanced ratio to zinc. Also add omega 3s and ur set