Is Erborian Super BB cream any good?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I bought it alongside some other skincare products.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Mrinfinityx
I mean I use it. It evens out my shitskin tone pretty well ngl

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and kovacs
Recommended by pneumo and many other users but I’ve never tried.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I bought it alongside some other skincare products.
Lay down twice daily some harmful cancerogen chemicals and endocrin disruptors like titanium dioxide for a temporary effect theory

over for your skin lol
Sun 15 minutes a day or red light therapy when cloudy days arise, zinc, vitamin C E, cholesterol, low IG carbs in low amounts with fibers, rich mineralized water, that is all u need, and it dumps any skincare routine to the depth of ground with 0 side effect in the long run

I goes to evening courses for inscription, the receptionist sees a shiton of 20-30 yo persons, she didnt believe i was 29 she thinked i was 20, 0 skin care just the things i posted, not washing everyday and sebum are underrated as fuck to preserve the soft tissues

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and kovacs
Sun 15 minutes a day or red light therapy when cloudy days arise, zinc, vitamin C E, cholesterol, low IG carbs in low amounts with fibers, rich mineralized water, that is all u need, and it dumps any skincare routine to the depth of ground with 0 side effect in the long run
if it works for u, feel free to, but it doesn't for me hence why i use skincare.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Mrinfinityx
if it works for u, feel free to, but it doesn't for me hence why i use skincare.
Tell u this thing, the most natural things related to ur million years of evolution and natural selection are there for a reason, more u choose the path of denaturalization against those natural factors more ur body is stressed by the novelty considering that like a chronic aggression more than a healing effect, the genes and epigenetics are not yet adapted to all those modern cares, there is plenty of example like the orange juice compared to the fruit itself or the supplement of iron compared to the one found in hemoglobin and the list goes on

Tell u this thing, the most natural things related to ur million years of evolution and natural selection are there for a reason, more u choose the path of denaturalization against those natural factors more ur body is stressed by the novelty considering that like a chronic aggression more than a healing effect, the genes and epigenetics are not yet adapted to all those modern cares, there is plenty of example like the orange juice compared to the fruit itself or the supplement of iron compared to the one found in hemoglobin and the list goes on
in my view one should on a case by case basis decide if something works, not by how much it deviates from our nature, which is a burdensome concept in of itself, but rather the clinical evidence for it.

to give you an example you won't be able to replicate the anti-aging effect of say tret with some natural remedy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
an appeal to nature argument is a fallacious form of reasoning- you should on a case by case basis decide, if something works, not by how much it deviates form our nature, which is an unclear concept in of itself.

e.g you won't be able to replicate the anti-aging effect of say tret with some natural remedy.
I dont say all the modern alternatives are useless, but like for food the skin care products must be the less industrial and transformed as possible comporting only usefull natural molecules found directly in our direct environment and not a cocktail of foreign ones that can only be artificially developed, example as vitamin C E, castor oil and water/simplest moisturizer on face is a good start for any skincare enthusiast

I dont say all the modern alternatives are useless, but like for food the skin care products must be the less industrial and transformed as possible comporting only usefull natural molecules found directly in our direct environment and not a cocktail of foreign ones that can only be artificially developed, example as vitamin C E, castor oil and water on face is a good start for any skincare enthusiast
i agree. much of a good skincare routine is also just gauging how you respond to different products.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx