Is estrogen a better growth hormone than testosterome?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Seeing as how girls have more defired features, sharper bones, smaller eyes. Men, on the other hand, have less bone definition, culminate lots of facial body fat, eyes look more tired.

I see more women with MM tier jawlines than men. Most guys i see are recessed as fuck whereas women tend to have more forward growth overall. Although, one could argue that women look like that cuz they have smaller necks but this doesnt explain their gonial angle.

shut your bitch ass up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 2587 and 6 others
Estrogen is a better tit grower

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and PenileFacialSurgery
Yes. Inject immediately to become Chad

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender, CopeIsReal and PenileFacialSurgery
thic look is great for men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
Inject E

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Doesn’t E close your plates ?

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, ShredPill and Ethnicope
It is because the accumulation of fat in women is different, fat accumulates in the thighs, hips, chest (bbw has large breasts). So even fat women still have definite faces.
On the other hand, fat in men accumulates in the belly and face.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Fun fact:

High dosage of Testosterone during puberty stuns growth. (but your facial bones are more developed)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
It is because the accumulation of fat in women is different, fat accumulates in the thighs, hips, chest (bbw has large breasts). So even fat women still have definite faces.
On the other hand, fat in men accumulates in the belly and face.

but why does fat acculation work he way it does though?

Seeing as how girls have more defired features, sharper bones, smaller eyes. Men, on the other hand, have less bone definition, culminate lots of facial body fat, eyes look more tired.

I see more women with MM tier jawlines than men. Most guys i see are recessed as fuck whereas women tend to have more forward growth overall. Although, one could argue that women look like that cuz they have smaller necks but this doesnt explain their gonial angle.
I'm seeing quite opposite here. Most women here are chubby with zero angularity and rounded face with small bones while most men are chiselled and big boned.

I'm seeing quite opposite here. Most women here are chubby with zero angularity and rounded face with small bones while most men are chiselled and big boned.

tell me where so i dont move there

• +1
tell me where so i dont move there
Lol I'm from South India bro you might have seen lots of Indian men with huge cheekbones and big jaw. But if you're white you have a chance i think. You don't need to be super chiseled to be considered gl in India. Most good-looking guys ( who do well with women tbh) here are light skinned, tall and have good hairstyle with lot's of money.

Fun fact:

High dosage of Testosterone during puberty stuns growth. (but your facial bones are more developed)
no

a dimorphic puberty is very long and strong

Lol I'm from South India bro you might have seen lots of Indian men with huge cheekbones and big jaw. But if you're white you have a chance i think. You don't need to be super chiseled to be considered gl in India. Most good-looking guys ( who do well with women tbh) here are light skinned, tall and have good hairstyle with lot's of money.

ok man

• +1