Is even worth trying to looxmax as a manlet 5'6

hopelesscel

hopelesscel

Iron
Deep down inside me i know with today's standard will be pointless since will always be some better looking and taller than me no matter how much effort i do

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Not worth, coming from a fellow manlet (5'4)

Deep down inside me i know with today's standard will be pointless since will always be some better looking and taller than me no matter how much effort i do
Dont listen to low iq niggers who say its all abt height, if your a chad and a manlet you can still slay + lifts are an option

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, 97baHater and Azonin
It is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Looksmax then geomax, simple

Dont listen to low iq niggers who say its all abt height, if your a chad and a manlet you can still slay + lifts are an option
Yeah because you can become a chad from looksmaxxing IJBOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and 97baHater
Move to a heavily Mexican/Central American area. Learn some Spanish. Problem solved.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i wish to be at least a normie face wise but i am not

It's always worth to improve.
Even if to get treated less shit..

Theres BILLIONS of girls out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. You just need 1 of those seconds to be your ENTIRE LIFETIME. And there are 4 BILLION girls out there (prolly 3, cuz you are not a nonce lol).

I assure you millions of women would find you a suitable partner

Keep on working at it, but when you do ascend dont put more fuel into the entire reason you were once an incel (hypergamy).
Don’t slay women, find yourself a wife.. who you can share memories with