Is everyone a candidate for Buccal fat pad removal? If not, then who? (Wide faces?)

chadlife10

chadlife10

Bronze
All the liberal famous bitches from Hollywood and all the top celebrities have underwent this surgery.

Are we all candidates for this?

If not, what face type is ideal? (Square triangle diamond etc)

It has nothing to do with face shape. The vast majority of people who lack facial definition have too much subcutaneous fat and/or unappealing bone structure, which buccal fat removal won't fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
It has nothing to do with face shape. The vast majority of people who lack facial definition have too much subcutaneous fat and/or unappealing bone structure, which buccal fat removal won't fix
I am at 21% BF still fat on cheeks. Should i Rope?

I think the lack of definition comes more from bad bones and buccinator hypertrophy

I think the lack of definition comes more from bad bones and buccinator hypertrophy
The buccinator is a muscle, the buccal fat pad is fat (who would've thought?). Bone structure and subcutaneous face fat are the major determinants of perceived facial definition and angularity