Is everyone on org above 6 foot?

vernier

vernier

Pothwari
I have seen at least more than 50 rate me posts in which the height of OP is above 6 foot. I thought being 6 foot was fucking rare. Was I lied all this time?
I NEED ANSWERS.
IMG 20240903 174806

• +1
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon, ElTruecel and 6 others
I’m 5’4

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, watah, ElTruecel and 5 others
Larpers

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TheBiggestIncelEver, diditeverbegin and 7 others
Yup and they're all packing 7+ inchers as well

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TheBiggestIncelEver, deepfuckingvalue and 4 others
No bc im 5ft7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, bloomercel and vernier
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, ElTruecel, Falcon_Flam and 2 others
I have seen at least more than 50 rate me posts in which the height of OP is above 6 foot. I thought being 6 foot was fucking rare. Was I lied all this time?
I NEED ANSWERS.
View attachment 3145025
Only people that aren’t lying about being 6 foot plus are those Eastern European fellas

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Same bhai but I can't accept people younger than me being above 6 foot, there was also this turk guy who is 200cm
Just ll to 6’2 brah. I’m hoping I grow more I’m 16 rn do you think I can grow to 6 ft:feelswhy:

• +1
whats ur height op

@vernier

they are fucking larping and it's always so funny to see them lie about their height

"trust me i'm 200cm!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, cromagnon, bloomercel and 2 others
they are fucking larping and it's always so funny to see them lie about their height

"trust me i'm 200cm!"
IMG 20240903 180822

Are these bhenchods reading my post rn?

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
I personnaly remove 10 cm everytime I see them posting an absurd height in the title

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Rea
I personnaly remove 10 cm everytime I see them posting an absurd height in the title
Tbh I should start doing the same

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Dudes will say theyre 6’4 then be the same height as a bunch of white teencels or Dalits. Or rven heightmogged

• JFL
Didn't know Arabs / turks were giants
They arent but average height is different in some areas of world, in europe its 180 and in america its 175

They arent but average height is different in some areas of world, in europe its 180 and in america its 175
For a 14 yo in Europe?

they're larping

#1 tell tale sign that a majority of .org is larping about height is the influx of "zoomers are tall', "girls are getting taller", "im 6'1" but i get heightmogged daily" posts. retardation, coping, confirmation bias, and inaccurate measurements make them think they're 1-2 inches taller than their actual height

no real 6'0" man will ever feel short in North America unless they're basketball players. and you can tell from their physiognomy, too. "manlet face" does exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, bloomercel and vernier
they're larping

#1 tell tale sign that a majority of .org is larping about height is the influx of "zoomers are tall', "girls are getting taller", "im 6'1" but i get heightmogged daily" posts. retardation, coping, confirmation bias, and inaccurate measurements make them think they're 1-2 inches taller than their actual height

no real 6'0" man will ever feel short in North America unless they're basketball players. and you can tell from their physiognomy, too. "manlet face" does exist
Hopefully, if not I might actually rope

Thats the effect of the survivors, there are many manlets on .org but only the tall ones will ask for rating as form of bragging
Narcissistic fucks, if I was given the opportunity I would incinerate them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and matt142
I NEED ANSWERS.
View attachment 3145025
It's called LARPing, which normie TikTok teens are professional in

• +1
i think only the tall ones post their heights + larpers

@vernier

• +1
6'3 checking in. Bunch of midgets ITT