is everyone racist?

uksucks

uksucks

Diamond
Personally I only become racist when someone insults me. It's like how dare someone of another race insult me?

Isn't this normal though? I'm not racist in that I don't discriminate against people based on race, i know this forum is full of racist language but it's mostly venting/cope/projection also using racist words doesn't make you racist, it's just a word.

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
you should’ve just lied about your age. but who knows even then she probably still wouldn’t have let you hit

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and uksucks
you should’ve just lied about your age. but who knows even then she probably still wouldn’t have let you hit
I think you replied to wrong one but yes I now am not afraid to tell LARPS IRL

I am not racist in daily life, but it's mostly because I hang out with other high-IQ rich people. The kind of cultural issues that cause people to be racist don't manifest in our interactions. For example, even my friends who claim to be Muslims are generally very secular and integrated with Western values. Most people go on about how much Asians hate blacks, but some of my closest friends are Asian women. If I understand that if I was your average black person we probably wouldn't be friends. I hate dumb and poor people of every race tbh. Some more than others though.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and uksucks
Only subhumans and losers care so much about race to the point they start sperging out

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Everyone’s a little bit

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
I am not racist in daily life, but it's mostly because I hang out with other high-IQ rich people. The kind of cultural issues that cause people to be racist don't manifest in our interactions. For example, even my friends who claim to be Muslims are generally very secular and integrated with western values. I hate dumb and poor people of every race tbh. Some more than others though.
Stfu Nigger

• JFL
im not racist

• +1
IMG 1140

the duality of man

• +1