Is eye colour lightening legit or not

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
@BrahminBoss

I was thinking about it today and I think it’s cope. It’s far below the pecking order of traits needed to be gl. And some faces even descend with coloured eyes. For eg I think O pry would look better with brown eyes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and Deleted member 20399
I was thinking about it today and I think it’s cope. It’s far below the pecking order of traits needed to be gl. And some faces even descend with coloured eyes.
Light eyes mog with dark hair tho. Obviously not gonna ascend a truecel but still a legit halo.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, LooksThinker, Arcturus and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
His whole appeal is dark triad. With light eyes he would look like a blonde Latino mutt
Ur coping. He would mog hard with some nice blue or greens

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Depends on the method

I was thinking about it today and I think it’s cope. It’s far below the pecking order of traits needed to be gl. And some faces even descend with coloured eyes. For eg I think O pry would look better with brown eyes
nah that's cope, lighter eyes on a guy can help a LOT

inb4 "he looks good in both". He looks better on the right no question

The only downside is that all eye lightening methods are dangerous as fuck. Those laser surgeries can fucking blind you and those drops will infect you. Don't even get me started on silicone implants which do both.

TL;DR light eyes are important but as ethnics there's nothing we can do. I wish I was born with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 3105

View attachment 2660388

The only downside is that all eye lightening methods are dangerous as fuck. Those laser surgeries can fucking blind you and those drops will infect you. Don't even get me started on silicone implants which do both.

TL;DR light eyes are important but as ethnics there's nothing we can do. I wish I was born with light eyes

I never said anything about Alain delon

View attachment 2660388

pick the darkest eyes possible as example theory

I never said anything about Alain delon
i was using delon as an example

even if i used O'pry like you mentioned he looks better with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: wsada

I think o pry looks better in the right

I think o pry looks better in the right
he's more eye-grabbing (no pun intended) on the left. Imagine being a foid and he makes eye contact with his light sparkling eyes no homo

Of course he mogs entire forum even in the right but he has an aesthetic "hook" if you will with blue eyes

he's more eye-grabbing (no pun intended) on the left. Imagine being a foid and he makes eye contact with his light sparkling eyes no homo

Of course he mogs entire forum even in the right but he has an aesthetic "hook" if you will with blue eyes

I think he looks autistic with blues. Delon and Gandy is an example where dark eyes would descend

• WTF
Reactions: Arcturus
I think he looks autistic with blues. Delon and Gandy is an example where dark eyes would descend
it looks worse tbh cause white people like him don't have brown eyes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
Richard Ramierez, Chico, Depp all these people worked with brown eyes cause of tan

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 23558
I'm planning to use Elbastardo's formula + get the laser depigmentation from Eyecos

@ElBastardo @Akatlyn

blu eyes are superior

op stop listening to that retarded prick with a meth head serial killer in his pfp

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Arcturus

Gotta see the pupils

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Probably because he looks 10 times older on the left and his entire coloring changed

ethnic cope. This is like me saying 5’11 is ideal height

I think 70 percent would ascend w lighter eyes 20 wouldn’t descend with neutral and 10 would actually descend w light eyes. I don’t like O pry’s autistic blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I think 70 percent would ascend w lighter eyes 20 wouldn’t descend with neutral and 10 would actually descend w light eyes. I don’t like O pry’s autistic blue eyes
it's autistic cause of eyebrow/eye tilt not cause of color imo

Eye colour is cope for most,usually isn’t noticeable in natural lighting only in direct sunlight even then it’s only striking if you have very light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator and smoth
Seems like it'd take years for an Indian to actually get anything out of it at this point I think I'll stop coping

Eye darkening is easy though and I'll turn the other one green.

I'll use glutathione eye drops for another 6 months atleast though

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus