Is Eye dimorphism/Shape less imporant than the face structure

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
841be76dcfcf608f8cf2eeadb2070be2

Striking models like gandy and barrett have completely hooded eyes, strong pct and very low set brows. But they ate chosen by fashion agents and not necessarily considered goats of attraction by women

20200506 125525

If we look at Meeks and johnny depp they mog opry and barrett by their maxilla and perfection of their facial structure. However they dont have the extremely striking eye look, but they have very good eye support from the mid face. Which makes sense as good looks is really just having perfection and lack of flaw, not just strikingness.

20200506 125810

Attachments

• 20200506_125525.jpg
    20200506_125525.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 28
If we look at Meeks and johnny depp they mog opry and barrett by their maxilla and perfection of their facial structure
are you literally fucking retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Effortless
Look at barrett's gonial angle in the first pic instantly you can see you fucking invalid
shut the fuck up you stupid autist. his ramus is short, but his jaw is still miles better
you highlighted cheekbones like an autist, low set cheekbones isnt a "perfect facial structure"
you also cherrypicked a picture where barrett is bloated intentionally like a faggot, his cheekbones are better than both meeks and depp's and so are his hollow cheeks
17s
3E9D7FA100000578 4348416 image m 80 1490438557783

his face structure is way better
but that's not what made me call you retarded
the fact that you even fucking compared their maxillas is beyond me
My Optimism wears heavy Boots fy3

let alone claimed theirs were better, are you actually autistic? like are u illiterate

its over for u, autistic greycel
reminder this kid bullied you:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Aesthetics_III
What a fucking shit thread.

Meeks is fucking recessed

I'm a subhuman indeed my cheekbones are small and highset
Jfl
Giphy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
good looks is really just having perfection and lack of flaw, not just strikingness.

giphy.gif

Stupid way of wording it but yes good looks is mainly about having lack of flaws

shut the fuck up you stupid autist. his ramus is short, but his jaw is still miles better
you highlighted cheekbones like an autist, low set cheekbones isnt a "perfect facial structure"
you also cherrypicked a picture where barrett is bloated intentionally like a faggot, his cheekbones are better than both meeks and depp's and so are his hollow cheeks
View attachment 392856View attachment 392860
his face structure is way better
but that's not what made me call you retarded
the fact that you even fucking compared their maxillas is beyond me
View attachment 392861
let alone claimed theirs were better, are you actually autistic? like are u illiterate

its over for u, autistic greycel
reminder this kid bullied you:
View attachment 392869
That's bs and you know it. I literally just took the first pic of barrett I seen. Also just because his maxilla is insanely forward grown doesnt mean it's better. Then all blacks would be attractive.

Depp and meeks are considered the most attractive men of all time because they have the best jaw and zygo, how is barrett's jaw better when he has downward growth and short ramus, causing more facial bloat due to downward growth. Could you imagine barrett having a mugshot blow up out of nowhere or girls calling him weird looking like they sometimes do.

You are overthinking.

Strong skull + Hormonal profile/Healthy + good devolopement + halos - falios

Barrett looks like trump

That's bs and you know it.
shut the fuck up
Also just because his maxilla is insanely forward grown doesnt mean it's better.
it's more forward grown wide and compact, has better midface projection and support. its literally better in every single way you retard
Then all blacks would be attractive.
blacks have bimaxillary PROGNATHISM, not forward grown maxillas. shows you know absolutely nothing u idiot
Depp and meeks are considered the most attractive men of all time because they have the best jaw and zygo
probably only by you cause ur gay for depp whos a soyboy
how is barrett's jaw better when he has downward growth and short ramus
he doesnt have downward growth jfl, only a slightly short ramus
shorter ramus = more angular taping into chin from jaw
his chin is wider, his chin is taller, his jaw is wider. you're just coping at this point because ur a fag
causing more facial bloat due to less forward growth
are u autistic
barrett has 50x as much forward growth, ur just stupid and cherrypicked a picture where he's bloated
29740809 580822202291394 6111293452056526848 n

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
facial structure mog just eye area , thats obvious , but its like 60% facial structure 40% eye area so its close

Last edited:
Barrett:

Screenshot 20200506 132807 Chrome

Meeks

Depp:

Screenshot 20200506 132513 YouTube

shut the fuck up

it's more forward grown wide and compact, has better midface projection and support. its literally better in every single way you retard

blacks have bimaxillary PROGNATHISM, not forward grown maxillas. shows you know absolutely nothing u idiot

probably only by you cause ur gay for depp whos a soyboy

he doesnt have downward growth jfl, only a slightly short ramus
shorter ramus = more angular taping into chin from jaw
his chin is wider, his chin is taller, his jaw is wider. you're just coping at this point because ur a fag

are u autistic
barrett has 50x as much forward growth, ur just stupid and cherrypicked a picture where he's bloated
View attachment 392883
Does barrett have a low gonial angle or high gonial?

@Vidyacoper look at my post above