Is eyelid tape good for frauding hooded eyes?

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
Title, so basically I want to fraud hooded eyes until I get surgery, I have only seen ytb videos about eyelid tape for getting double eyelid from hooded eyes, but not getting hooded eyes from double eyelid, will it look fake, has anybody here tried this?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and habeebullah
they don’t look noticeable imo, but i would much rather just slightly squint as it’s less uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
I remember reading somewhere.

Doesn't leanmaxx allow you to have uee over time?
No, what kind of greycel tik tok question is this?Leanmaxxing could only screw uee as u lose weight and the fat starts to disappear

• JFL
Reactions: heightfrauder
yes i used it , it creates hooding, but the lower you place it in your eyelid the more uncomfortable it becomes. Also you should be careful not to raise eyebrows too much because it comes off.

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
yes i used it , it creates hooding, but the lower you place it in your eyelid the more uncomfortable it becomes. Also you should be careful not to raise eyebrows too much because it comes off.
Oh ok, glad to see it works, time to buy some eyelid tape till surgery and the fraudmaxxing shall start:lul:

fake it till you make it , women are all frauded with all that make up , fake lashes , heels and such .
It's ok for girls to fraud in society, but it would look retarted to get caught wearing eyelid tape as a guy jfl, but I will try to not position it too low